Predictions: Beaumont United @ Houston St. Pius

Alpha Wolf

3 hours ago, LC-M said:

I feel sorry for y’all. That stadium is horrible. No parking and you have to walk or get bused in. 

Yea I went to the JV game last year.  I don't know what they are going to do with the band, dance team, cheerleaders, etc. plus the fans.  I'll be there super early so we will see how this goes...

10 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Yea I went to the JV game last year.  I don't know what they are going to do with the band, dance team, cheerleaders, etc. plus the fans.  I'll be there super early so we will see how this goes...

We have around 200 in the band and it was no room in the stands. I hope we don’t ever go there again 

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, we don't have 200 band members, but we have a decent amount of dancers and twirlers too..  still going to be a magician act to get those kids and the fans in the stands...

Well you know LCM is band school. Drill team prob 35 or 40. It was a long night they don’t  have much of a sideline. It was great to play them. They didn’t have much defense but we couldn’t keep up with that offense 

I'll get a final tally Friday morning but as of this Monday morning, not including myself, 17 people have submitted their Pick'ems on this website.  Out of them, 15 picked St. Pius to win our game.  So basically that's a 11% chance that we will win according to the people like Buddy McGarrity...:) 

22 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I'll get a final tally Friday morning but as of this Monday morning, not including myself, 17 people have submitted their Pick'ems on this website.  Out of them, 15 picked St. Pius to win our game.  So basically that's a 11% chance that we will win according to the people like Buddy McGarrity...:) 

That’s probably the same percentage of chance yall have of getting more than 200 United fans into them stands in the SPX treehouse stadium. 

2 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I would like to see better decisions and prep from a coaching standpoint.  The QB should not have to run to the sideline, get the play, expect to execute said play, and then run back to the sideline, rinse repeat.  It's 2019.  At least use giant flash cards to signal the plays on offense........

They're actually  using hand signals getting called from the sideline  with some hurry up offense with arm bands.  I don't  think that'll  be an issue this year....

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

They're actually  using hand signals getting called from the sideline  with some hurry up offense with arm bands.  I don't  think that'll  be an issue this year....

I'm just hoping Cowboy Troy not sending in the signals, might send your timberpups down the old town road to swingout. 

Should be a close game, also im not sure their all-world WR transferred to Shadow Creek or not. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm just hoping Cowboy Troy not sending in the signals, might send your timberpups down the old town road to swingout

Should be a close game, also im not sure their all-world WR transferred to Shadow Creek or not. 

🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅 Easy on the 'trail ride' guy! 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm just hoping Cowboy Troy not sending in the signals, might send your timberpups down the old town road to swingout. 

One graduated and the other transferred to Alvin Shadow Creek as i reported about a week ago.  

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I seriously doubt the one calling the plays now hangs out in the swing out club...