Predictions: Beaumont United @ Houston St. Pius

Alpha Wolf

11 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

One graduated and the other transferred to Alvin Shadow Creek as i reported about a week ago.  

Oh ok, I thought he was "trying" to transfer there, didn't know he actually did. Welp the rich get richer in 5A D1 Region III. 

If you plan on attending this game, you must buy your tickets using the link below.  Tickets will not be sold on the BU campus as they usually do.  The visitors side only sits 1,000 and 300 of that is being held for all the student clubs (band, dance team, cheerleaders, etc.).  I’m not even sure if they will be selling tickets at the gate for the visitors side.  Once you purchase your tickets, you will use your phone as your ticket once you arrive at the gate.  I’ve even suggested to some to have their lawn chairs in their car just in case.

This is the hidden content, please

41 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

If you plan on attending this game, you must buy your tickets using the link below.  Tickets will not be sold on the BU campus as they usually do.  The visitors side only sits 1,000 and 300 of that is being held for all the student clubs (band, dance team, cheerleaders, etc.).  I’m not even sure if they will be selling tickets at the gate for the visitors side.  Once you purchase your tickets, you will use your phone as your ticket once you arrive at the gate.  I’ve even suggested to some to have their lawn chairs in their car just in case.

This is the hidden content, please

PLEASE don't  schedule these dudes anymore unless they borrow one of the HISD stadiums or renovate their own stadium...

36 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

PLEASE don't  schedule these dudes anymore unless they borrow one of the HISD stadiums or renovate their own stadium...

33 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Like I told you: BISD should've said 2yrs in Bmt or we'll pass. 

I talked to the AD last night and he said that St. Pius was originally supposed to borrow another stadium.  He also said they won’t be on the schedule next year.  I’m adding, I don’t know how they do things at that particular private school but the head coach that was there last year (Erik DeHaven) that made that agreement left and has been replaced by Billy Noonan.

It was getting hard to find a game to fill that Week 1 spot because BU had a late start on that process.  

On 8/26/2019 at 9:01 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

I'll get a final tally Friday morning but as of this Monday morning, not including myself, 17 people have submitted their Pick'ems on this website.  Out of them, 15 picked St. Pius to win our game.  So basically that's a 11% chance that we will win according to the people like Buddy McGarrity...:) 

Well as of 7 am today, 45 people had participated in the Pick'ems on this website.  Out of that, 35 picked St. Pius to win tonight over the Timberwolves.  So you all, including Buddy McGarrity, are giving us a 22% of winning.  Well at least our chances doubled from earlier in the week, I'll take those odds.  

14 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Well as of 7 am today, 45 people had participated in the Pick'ems on this website.  Out of that, 35 picked St. Pius to win tonight over the Timberwolves.  So you all, including Buddy McGarrity, are giving us a 22% of winning.  Well at least our chances doubled from earlier in the week, I'll take those odds.  

Go SPX! 

On 8/30/2019 at 9:31 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

We taking a page out of the PA playbook, we sliding somebody under the bench first play of the game.  Gone give me that Unsportsmanlike and 15 yards...😂

On 8/30/2019 at 9:33 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Set the tone. :)

Well we didn’t slide anyone under the bench.  Matter of fact we only had one unsportsmanlike conduct for a boneheaded late hit on their QB in the 3rd.  Coach Louis chose to set the tone by getting the ball first, taking it to them and never looking back...

9 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Well we didn’t slide anyone under the bench.  Matter of fact we only had one unsportsmanlike conduct for a boneheaded late hit on their QB in the 3rd.  Coach Louis chose to set the tone by getting the ball first, taking it to them and never looking back...

Heard he chewed someone out and made him sit the bench, I guess it was that kid.