• Nederland
    • Ozen
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go with the home team but, it will be tough. Lots of football to play between now and then.

I do expect Lumberton to be a bigger factor this year, they had lots of talent on that JV team last year and I think 12 starters returning. The competition is stiff in 22-4A once again, it'll be game of the week, every game and every matchup.

Guest Raider911

Dayton and Nederland will fight it for the top spot.

NO way Ned will be fighting with Dayton for the top spot lol maybe fighting for 5th or 6th. Ned  consecutive playoff appearance's will end this year!

Guest 87CRU79

Look, Dayton and Central will fight for the top 2 spots. And as usual Lumberton and Vidor will batlle for the last place spot aka the Toilet Bowl...lol. Nederland will more than likely get the 3rd spot, there defense is much improved from last year and there offensive attack will supercede most defenses. LCM. PNG, and Ozen will batlle for 4th place.

Dayton will more than likely win the district again with Central probably finishing in 2nd. The winner of the LCM - Nederland game will get the last playoff spot in my opinion. I dont see any of the other 4 teams in the district competing with the top 4 teams this year.

NO way Ned will be fighting with Dayton for the top spot lol maybe fighting for 5th or 6th. Ned  consecutive playoff appearance's will end this year!

I kind of like hearing this every year... Ive heard it for ten years now... its great to hear... I love when people have to eat their words year after year... lumberton and vidor fight for last place... ::)

Dayton will win district, but going undefeated again???

That will be a huge accomplishment to go back to back without losing in that district, but it could happen...

Dayton's team will be better than last years...

Besides Lumberton, I don't see the other teams improving as much as Dayton.

Look, Dayton and Central will fight for the top 2 spots. And as usual Lumberton and Vidor will batlle for the last place spot aka the Toilet Bowl...lol. Nederland will more than likely get the 3rd spot, there defense is much improved from last year and there offensive attack will supercede most defenses. LCM. PNG, and Ozen will batlle for 4th place.

there defensive has to improve ..they were embarrassing last year..when your that bad the only way is up..life without micah..yall better get ready!!

I know  this..you have to bring your "A "game every friday night.alot of people talk about Lumberton and Vidor but ask Central and Nederland about Vidor.Central scored with 12 seconds left to win..Nederland got beat by Vidor and lumberton was in alot of there games.So you people who think these two teams will be a cake walk when yall play us keep thinking that.

Guest 87CRU79

Yall beat Nederland for what? The second time in 43 years. It's like the superbowl to yall. There was still 3 seconds left on the clock and yall bum-rushed the field. Vidor has no class. I've got an idea, act like you have won a game before.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics