LCM Picks Up Game for Tuesday

bear

They must be scared because they did drop out of the LCM tournament if im not mistaken and now some of you are saying that Bridge City won't play LCM in a tune up game. Either they are scared or either they don`t want to hurt that record of theirs . But it would be nice to see these two teams battle it out during there bye weeks.

How about this???? A triple header at Lamar (if available)

20-4A 3rd place vs 24 3A 3rd place (1st game)

20-4A 2nd place vs 24 3A 2nd place (2nd game)

LCM vs BC (final game of night)

All interested fans could see all the games in one location (gas $3.00/gallon) . Plus it would give fans the opportunity to watch all our local playoff representatives compete.

As far as the outcome of the games, I don't think you can "hang your hat" on the outcomes because I believe the coaches will change pitchers frequently, and make coaching decisions based on the type of game that it actually is -warm up-

I believe it would be a great ending to an already fun season.

It was just a thought------------

Best of luck to all the playoff teams!!!!!!!

The match up between BC/LCM makes perfect sense especially if they play it at Lamar. The intensity this game will bring would have a positive effect for both clubs. And playing on a big field makes perfect sense. BC needs the competition b/c of the way they demolished their district opponents. JMHO

The match up between BC/LCM makes perfect sense especially if they play it at Lamar. The intensity this game will bring would have a positive effect for both clubs. And playing on a big field makes perfect sense. BC needs the competition b/c of the way they demolished their district opponents. JMHO

I now believe this will not happen and it is completely one sided,

LCM has left numerous messages with no return calls from BC.

And as of the 23rd Coach Bryant has posted on the THSBCA site 2 request for warmup games for the 4th or 5th.

It is ashame because regardless of who wins or what you think, the kids would love to play it........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833