Liberty in 2007

Guest etbu

JEFF Stewart is still the coach and what is your problem with Liberty? ???

No problem just wanted to know if JS was still there?

Guest car ramrod

They will probaly make the playoffs in a horible district.  H-F beat Liberty and Splendora last year and only had one district win.  I agree that they would finish last in 21-AAA.

Oh, I do think you would get dead last.   If it weren't for Tarkington being in your district now, You would be dead last in it...

I think it is fortunate that Liberty plays in another district other than 21 3A, at least they have a shot in that weak district they play in now. ::)

Oh, I do think you would get dead last.   If it weren't for Tarkington being in your district now, You would be dead last in it...

yeah thats why we got third in our district last year  ::)  ???

maybe if you took tarkington, shepard, and cleveland out then yeah maybe we'd get last place, but if you took the reds, the cubs, the cardinals, and the pirates out of the N.L. central then the astros would get last place every year too.

your statement makes no sense at all , and you must have not payed attention to the standings in our district , because we didn't get 5th. learn the facts before you try to down a team you know nothing about.

yeah thats why we got third in our district last year  ::)  ???

maybe if you took tarkington, shepard, and cleveland out then yeah maybe we'd get last place, but if you took the reds, the cubs, the cardinals, and the pirates out of the N.L. central then the astros would get last place every year too.

your statement makes no sense at all , and you must have not payed attention to the standings in our district , because we didn't get 5th. learn the facts before you try to down a team you know nothing about.

3rd place in a weak district...I am impressed ::)

Almighty Sir.  Those are big words for someone in Liberty.  Pantherpalya09, I was taking a sarcastic shot at your team.  WOS played their JV against your team in the 2nd half of your playoff game this past year.  Not idiotic, just factual statements from me. They still had to hold back from putting 100 points on your playoff Panther team. 

Ok this is highschool football so im still gonna say 3rd behind Splndora and Coldspring but dont cross districts. Remember the play off game between Splendora and Silsbee? It was a great game and well that could happen alot if you have alot of heart even aginst a better team.

Hey Oldman.  Don't get so down on Liberty - I know its hard to defend a 60 - 0 loss - but Liberty was not that bad.  The night they played WOS (a very good team by the way) I felt they got the deer in the headlights after the opening kickoff was returned for a TD.  But ..... they played Bridge City - a team in WOS district that was fighting for a playoff spot on the last week and got beat 24 - 20 on a great last period drive.  So don't tell me they could not play in that district.  WOS also did not play their JV till the last 1/2 of the 4th quarter - not in mass anyways - Earl Thomas was still in the game till the 4th.

I think Liberty has won 2 playoff games,,,,ever

I'm a Liberty Alumni, but i moved across the river and now i follow dayton so i don't know much about Liberty and there creampuff district, but they should make the playoffs

Dayton and Liberty really should play each other, it was the game of the year when they used to play, there was as much excitement and chatter, as if they were playing for a district championship

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83