BH vs. Lamar Consolidated - Thoughts?

How do you think these teams match up?  LC's record does not stand out (16-12)and their schedule is not all that impressive, but neither is BH's district schedule, with the exception of Huffman and New Caney. 

I'll have to go with BH on this one due to depth in the pitching rotation and an offense that can score if they get the momentum going their way.

Not a lot of info out there about LC, so share if you know.     

I can't find nothing on LC either!! There district isn't very strong, But this is Baseball and anything can happen! I heard they were looking for a one game playoff, I don't want to see that!! They probally have one stud pitcher!!

I think this Lamar Consolidated team is full of the Little League World Series guys from a few seasons ago.  I was under the impression that LC was from a very good district.  I'll still go with the Hill, however.

Little league world series.....actually they did go as 12-year olds...they went back to JR. League state tournament as 14-year olds.....and were beat by Barbers Hill 7-6.

They have a very good pitcher in Rodgers. There district isn't terribly weak. R.Terry and Bay City both have solid squads this year.

Guest etbu

Little league world series.....actually they did go as 12-year olds...they went back to JR. League state tournament as 14-year olds.....and were beat by Barbers Hill 7-6.

They have a very good pitcher in Rodgers. There district isn't terribly weak. R.Terry and Bay City both have solid squads this year.

Ok Dad but are they as solid as the Hill? Two things BH has going for it and one is your son throws the rock and other is BH89-2.  I don't know what to think about a Coach that cannot win a T-Ball title do you BH-Fan?  :'( The kid called uncle etbu tonight demanding a new Coach today.  8)

If we swing the bats we win in this series......becaue I said so..... ;D

Seriously, pitching alone is better for BH and we seem to have the offensive advantage.  The combination of Hales and Thamn will roll....... ;)  Of course there are those like Silva and others to pick up the slack, if needed.

Let's hope for a wind blowing out for Cambell, Husley, and Townley to add to their HR stats.......oh Ponder too........ :o

Hey,

BH89-2,

Eagle07 and BHEagle07 are not the same guy.....but I sure like his attitude...Anywho,

easiest route (IMO) is hit 288 south, to Hwy 6, left on 6 heading back East , towards B. Hill . ;D ;D Down about 2 miles. Manvel HS is a new school in the Alvin ISD. I've heard from JR. and others that the 'ole ballpark is nice...very nice. Let's make it more nice. Go Eagles !

See you there.  I got the pleasure of whaching Bay City spank the LCM Bears tonight.  What a treat.

Lamar Consolidated coaches were at the LCM game too.

I wouldn't exactly consider it a "spanking", but am a bit grossed out that you enjoyed "whaching" :o  Little creepy.

Young teams make mental errors in big game scenarios, I'm sure "your" team will never experience that.  Looked like the entire Lamar Consolidated team was at the LCM/BC game last night.  Best of luck to both teams in your Area Round match-up.  It's all about the kids man, try to keep that in mind.

I wouldn't exactly consider it a "spanking", but am a bit grossed out that you enjoyed "whaching" :o  Little creepy.

Young teams make mental errors in big game scenarios, I'm sure "your" team will never experience that.  Looked like the entire Lamar Consolidated team was at the LCM/BC game last night.  Best of luck to both teams in your Area Round match-up.  It's all about the kids man, try to keep that in mind.

You think that is creepy, you should see me when WOS loses a football game..... ;D ;D ;D

Lamar Consolidated has been watching a lot of competition the last week.  I hope our coaches are as prepared.  ??? ???  Guess that is the benefit of being the bye-team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder