Trump lifts sanctions

Law Man

8 hours ago, Law Man said:

Treasury Department lifted sanctions on three Russian companies tied to Putin, despite sharp objections from both Republican and Democrats in Congress.

Oh diddly poo.  Fake headline Law Man.  Trump didn’t do it, the Treasury Dept did it, and the Senate approved it.  And if nothing else, it accomplished one good thing  - it pi$$ed off the Democrats, so I’m all for it :) 

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trump and Putin control something like 92% of the worlds nukes.  Do you think it would be a good idea to try to remain freindly with them?

I do. He can't be trusted. We don't play games like he does. Two days ago two Russians bombers were 12 nautical miles from U.S. And Canada. The U.S. Does not toe the line with Russia. If we flew bombers towards are near Russia all hell would break loose.

On 1/29/2019 at 5:04 AM, Hagar said:

Oh diddly poo.  Fake headline Law Man.  Trump didn’t do it, the Treasury Dept did it, and the Senate approved it.  And if nothing else, it accomplished one good thing  - it pi$$ed off the Democrats, so I’m all for it :) 

Treasury is part of executive branch, Trump is chief executive. Yeah, it passed Congress, by a vote of 42 for 57 against. None of that is fake. Are we going to have to be singing the State Anthem of the Russian Federation at ballgames before you get it?

58 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Treasury is part of executive branch, Trump is chief executive. Yeah, it passed Congress, by a vote of 42 for 57 against. None of that is fake. Are we going to have to be singing the State Anthem of the Russian Federation at ballgames before you get it?

No, someone would be offended.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

UT Alum-  Can you explain to me why, in the Presidential debate between Obama and Romney ( which was televised and viewed by all) that Mr. Romney, when stating that Russia was the greatest threat, was mocked by Mr. Obama and moderator Candy Crowley?

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

UT Alum-  Can you explain to me why, in the Presidential debate between Obama and Romney ( which was televised and viewed by all) that Mr. Romney, when stating that Russia was the greatest threat, was mocked by Mr. Obama and moderator Candy Crowley?

That was then. Bin Laden was still alive, focus was on Middle East, Obama, to the best of my knowledge, did not have business dealings with any Russians, was not seeking any investments in Russian real estate. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

That was then. Bin Laden was still alive, focus was on Middle East, Obama, to the best of my knowledge, did not have business dealings with any Russians, was not seeking any investments in Russian real estate. 

Better change your response.  I believe Bin Laden was killed in May of 2011 and the mocking of Romney happened about 18 months later.  As or whats  in "focus", the media ( and you know very well where its loyalties lie) essentially dictates the focus

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Better change your response.  I believe Bin Laden was killed in May of 2011 and the mocking of Romney happened about 18 months later.  As or whats  in "focus", the media ( and you know very well where its loyalties lie) essentially dictates the focus

Came out of the box too quickly with Bin Laden claim. Media focus depends on the network. 

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Russian Federation?  The same Russia that Hillary colluded with to make up a fake dossier on Trump?  The same Russia that “donated” $6.5 to $23.5 to the Clinton Foundation and “paid” Bill $500,000 to give a speech - after getting 20% of America’s uranium?  And those are the facts.  

If you’re serious about wanting a better understanding of political and world events, you should start listening to Rush Limbaugh daily.  Think of him as an “Introduction to Reality 101”.  You’ll learn just how deceitful & corrupt the democrats are, plus he’ll expose the drive-bye media for you.  A lot of your indoctrination is not just fake news, but the omission of news that doesn’t fit the Lefts agenda. 

43 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Russian Federation?  The same Russia that Hillary colluded with to make up a fake dossier on Trump?  The same Russia that “donated” $6.5 to $23.5 to the Clinton Foundation and “paid” Bill $500,000 to give a speech - after getting 20% of America’s uranium?  And those are the facts.  

If you’re serious about wanting a better understanding of political and world events, you should start listening to Rush Limbaugh daily.  Think of him as an “Introduction to Reality 101”.  You’ll learn just how deceitful & corrupt the democrats are, plus he’ll expose the drive-bye media for you.  A lot of your indoctrination is not just fake news, but the omission of news that doesn’t fit the Lefts agenda. 

Rush Limbaugh is a freakin’ entertainer. 

19 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He is entertaining but he also speaks the truth.

If you disagree, post some of the lies he has said on his show.

Shouldn't be hard...he's been on the radio decades.

I listened to that clown for years. Quit him when he said he hoped Obama failed. I’ve never thought that about any president, even Trump.

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Los Angeles Times,Washington Post, etc etc etc   all have same agenda.

Yeah, journalistic integrity.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Sir, making that comment makes you racist.   If we didn't have those MAGA hats everywhere, the world would be a better place.  After all, they are a symbol of white nationalism.

I've been called worse.

That is the problem for the MAGA hat, but everyone should chip in to making America great again, not just white people. Obama's apology tour made America take it on the chin as far as world respect is concerned.

12 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I listened to that clown for years. Quit him when he said he hoped Obama failed. I’ve never thought that about any president, even Trump.

Yeah, journalistic integrity.

Obviously, you didn't listen to him well enough...all conservatives were hoping he failed...he was trying to push some of the most radical policy through that we had ever seen.

I was hoping his coal industry wrecking policies failed, I was hoping obamacare failed (fail to pass, we know it's a failure)...the list is long.  I wanted Obama and his policies to fail.

It's the same old liberal argument against Rush, can't beat him (lib radio always tanks) so they make up lies about him.