* Vidor 6 PNG 5 Final/Saturday in 10

Guest pirates

2 Outs No runners on. Walks 2 batters then single to Load the Bases with 2 outs. High fly ball in left field hard ball playing with the wind left fielder missed it 2 runs scored then next batter came up single between first and second to score 2 for the win. All around great baseball game

OUCH

The ouch was a tad too early!!!! This was the best game I have ever seen! Both teams were great! It was unreal! It really makes a pirate fan stand up and cheer. In fact I may not be able to speek for a week!!!!! All I can say is WOW!

Guest vinnyt

Great game! I can't say enough about the fight in those Pirates. They have continued to make a statement all year with very few people sticking with them. If any team is built to play 4 games in 5 days, it's Vidor. But as far as this game goes, great pitching, good defense, and a HUGE heart. Congrats to Jake Guidry on coming through and getting the game winning hit with 2 outs and 2 strikes. Good luck the rest of the season Pirates. You have changed my mind about Vidor Pirate Baseball.

Great game! I can't say enough about the fight in those Pirates. They have continued to make a statement all year with very few people sticking with them. If any team is built to play 4 games in 5 days, it's Vidor. But as far as this game goes, great pitching, good defense, and a HUGE heart. Congrats to Jake Guidry on coming through and getting the game winning hit with 2 outs and 2 strikes. Good luck the rest of the season Pirates. You have changed my mind about Vidor Pirate Baseball.

Thanks vt, those of us that have followed them all year have been saying they were a great team, and they are really showing it in the latter part of the season!

What about that Trey Hester? Got to be one of the best freshman pitchers out there playing at the varsity level. He can hit also. I for one am looking forward to watching this guy get better and better!

Trae Hester IS a great pitcher and a very strong hitter..makes for a good combo!  Looking forward to some exciting things in the coming years for him..way to go Trae!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami