Mid County Madness Ned v PNG

RoschonsBigBro

16 hours ago, bigdog said:

That guy is a crap starter anyway.  The only reason he’s on there is to stir stuff up.

Is this a legal term? Could you pull the by laws up and see if this is appropriate? I feel that name calling deserves a 3 day off limit period. Please post your thought........ Until then...

Have a CLOWNY day

Gotta type fast before I go back on probation. The only thing I know about this game is if Nederland loses it will ruin there whole school year. So yall better win. I don't want to get into anything else..... This is your shot, ride our coat tails, and make sure you win.

Have a CLOWNTASTIC DAY

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

Is this a legal term? Could you pull the by laws up and see if this is appropriate? I feel that name calling deserves a 3 day off limit period. Please post your thought........ Until then...

Have a CLOWNY day

Don’t stoop to his level, not worth the breathe!

15) Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors, suspicions or slanderous comments about anyone - this includes non-members of the forums.

16) We do not allow or tolerate any references or encouragement to using drugs, or any posts that encourage the abuse of alcohol!! Those posts will be removed and you could be banned. Continued posting of this nature will result in your account being deleted.

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

36 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Keep going Stat,  if you have an issue with me take it up with Da Warden.

I happen to respect the Warden. You will never catch him running his head about anyone. I would say he is the furthest away from a crap starter that's on this site.

Just keeping in CLOWNY.............................

11 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I happen to respect the Warden. You will never catch him running his head about anyone. I would say he is the furthest away from a crap starter that's on this site.

Just keeping in CLOWNY.............................

I was talking about someone who is on FB, not on this board.  And the word crap is mild compared to somethings that are said on here .  But you just do you.  (Within the rules)

Sounds like some individual problems on here and not a lot of talk about football. To me it’s simple. Can Nederland our score RJ?  He will get his. He has for three years now and nothing shows that he won’t this time. I like out chances this week but also feel like we need 35 to win this game.  Monte will come up with something to help out since Scott is out. I’m just wondering if the staff of purple with nut up under the pressure. My guess is that they will. Ned 35-31

The circumstances of this game are very similar to 1999....PNG was 5-1 in district, Nederland was undefeated and pretty much blew everyone out that year with their potent offense. An outright district championship was on the line for Nederland, a co-district championship for PNG. I think we all know how that turned out. Will history repeat itself?

35 minutes ago, Aggie521 said:

The circumstances of this game are very similar to 1999....PNG was 5-1 in district, Nederland was undefeated and pretty much blew everyone out that year with their potent offense. An outright district championship was on the line for Nederland, a co-district championship for PNG. I think we all know how that turned out. Will history repeat itself?

Similar for sure, difference is Png had a defense that year.... a top notch one.