1. bronco pride

bronco pride

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine

• The battle over multi sport athletes has been fought forever.....This didn't  start 3 weeks ago. Football is one of the few sports that is not played year round. It simply cannot be, too physical and taxing. It requires an offseason of strength training, and conditioning to prepare for a10 to 15 game grind. Coach Rich is installing everything from scratch. A whole new Offense and Defense, from cadence to cleats. And football starts in August. Any AD worth his salt would push his agenda......And as for the social media assault, what's the reason for that? Ill wait........hmmmmmmmmm
    • I had actually been told by a former coach that Abseck had declined allowing La Porte to use Eagle Stadium this year. But, I take it as just a rumor. I don’t really know & haven’t heard confirmation one way or the other. Seemed a little over a HC/AD pay grade to decide facility usage. But, I may be wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time.
    • Strength, flexibility and range of motion SHOULD be mandatory in EVERY lifting program. However, we all know that is not the case. Pitchers should definitely be on a different regiment than other athletes. Arm care is serious business. Too many football coaches fail other sports because they simply do not care. There are ways to build strength and power and explosiveness that do not compromise the baseball players ability to throw or the basketball players ability to shoot. Unfortunately, too many football coaches are too lazy to find those alternative options.   
    • we can.  I believe the Dallas brothers are both in the minors right now.  
    • Late January. Groundbreaking was January 13. Of course, hurricane season will have a lot to do with the schedule as the school complex is less than a tenth of a mile from the bay. That’s also part of the expense. Much tougher building codes—which equals cost. It was sorely needed. Old Bulldog wouldn’t pass inspections any more. Plus, being able to host events should help with some of the maintenance budget costs. I wish they’d have been able to buy out the strip center next to the stadium for parking. But, my understanding is the owners wouldn’t sell at this time.
  • Topics