Strikeout total by pitchers

bevo

When my son played (98), every week it was in the Houston paper along with other stats. They would cover 5a thru 3. Sorry to say but our local paper (Bmt) is severly lacking in both HS and Lamar games with NO linescores. Been that way for a cpl of yrs. 

When my son played (98), every week it was in the Houston paper along with other stats. They would cover 5a thru 3. Sorry to say but our local paper (Bmt) is severly lacking in both HS and Lamar games with NO linescores. Been that way for a cpl of yrs.   

The Houston paper isn't a whole lot better for the Golden Triangle.  I think they stop their coverage at Barbers Hill. 

Didn't know the Houston paper no longer does this, I have all the clippings from them. Just the other day I mentioned how many SOs per ins pitched my son had and I was all but called a liar until I offered a small wager and could produce the facts. This in itself would help the kids that have been overlooked as its another tool that could be used and it was used when my son played HS ball. 

Surely the innings pitched here are a mistake.  Holy cow!!!!!

They Might be counting Scrimmages to....but then again if McDonald gets in trouble they do bring in Schooling.  Don't know if they start any other pitchers then Schooling and McDonald though, from the innings pitched I would have to say no.

I agree 643. I don't understand why some schools don't turn in their stats amd promote their kids.

BH- Kendall Thamm 79 k's (6-0) 4AAAA

BH- Ross Hales 62 k's (7-1 ) 4AAAA

It has been posted on the thread 'best middle inf' of "If the coaching staff do their job" well I will say very few do or at least that is what we have encountered and my sons coach had nothing to do with my sons advancing to the next level. I am a firm believer in attending camps, tryouts and any available exposure. I have watched LOTS of JUCO ball where IMO(although it has been said here my knowledge of talent is limited) there were several boys my son played with that could have been starters in several of these JUCOs but failed to get the exposure needed.

14 out of 20 post include the word 'son' or 'my boy'....that's an average of .700

if your son's win % was .700 you could probably be writing this on the road with him as you travel to follow his dreams

You are correct and as a matter of FACT it was higher than .700 in both HJ HS and 2 yrs at JUCO >>11-1 with a complete game win at the 99 JUCO W Series the first yr, and a 10-1 the second yr with a loss at the 2001 series, so you do the math. My comments were intended to help players get exposed, I'm not a 'wanna be' I'm a 'has been'. And YES I'm still proud of my sons now ended baseball playing days and only comment as a 'has been' If we were just getting into what most want from this great game, I would ask a 'has been' over a 'wanna be' 

You are correct and as a matter of FACT it was higher than .700 in both HJ HS and 2 yrs at JUCO >>11-1 with a complete game win at the 99 JUCO W Series the first yr, and a 10-1 the second yr with a loss at the 2001 series, so you do the math. My comments were intended to help players get exposed, I'm not a 'wanna be' I'm a 'has been'. And YES I'm still proud of my sons now ended baseball playing days and only comment as a 'has been' If we were just getting into what most want from this great game, I would ask a 'has been' over a 'wanna be'   

I will take a "has been" over a "never will be" anyday---props for being proud of your son

aww....come on people...this sounds like little league all star picks....

my son is a scratch golfer, doens't mean i can hit a 2 iron

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

BC Stats for yall

Stringer innings pitched - 32.1, 61 k's

Meeks innings pitched - 30, 50 k's

Hicks innings pitched - 22.2, 21 k's

Dishon innings pitched - 14, 13 k's

BC Stats for yall

Stringer innings pitched - 32.1, 61 k's

Meeks innings pitched - 30, 50 k's

Hicks innings pitched - 27.2, 33 k's Updated!!

Dishon innings pitched - 14, 13 k's

My son is 6 feet 10 inches tall, 310 lbs, and throws 98 MPH. He pitched for Mexico City allstars two years ago, and was taken by the yankees in the 42nd round in 05. If the gall derned coaches would have did their job, he'd have already pitched in 16 world series. Gosh am I proud of him. his .966 winning percentage and 4, 239 strikeouts were the most in the Arizona Sunny side up's brief history. Wish you could have seen him play. He was AWSOME!!!. ;D ;D ;D 8) ;D ;D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder