Strikeout total by pitchers

bevo

My son is 6 feet 10 inches tall, 310 lbs, and throws 98 MPH. He pitched for Mexico City allstars two years ago, and was taken by the yankees in the 42nd round in 05. If the gall derned coaches would have did their job, he'd have already pitched in 16 world series. Gosh am I proud of him. his .966 winning percentage and 4, 239 strikeouts were the most in the Arizona Sunny side up's brief history. Wish you could have seen him play. He was AWSOME!!!. ;D ;D ;D 8) ;D ;D :D

I bet he is a real winner--just like you---will probably make some no tooth, snuff dipping, backwoods hillbilly,possum eating, clothesline hanging twelve year old a good husband

I am a real winner. You should have seen me in my good days. I'm definately a has been, not some gosh danged wannabe like yourself. My son learned from the best, me, not some no it all coach that didn't do anything for him.

Yeah I bet you are

OK--I will call a truce

There are no ties in BB I got some serious GAS comming from the 'pen' I wish I could have taught my dependant, as it would have saved me lots of time, excess milage on my truck and $$$$ not to mention trying to crowd all the info recieved into my few remaining brain cells. I sure glad the trainee was NOT as good as his dad or he would've sucked. I guess, since we were refering to players in this thread, I should have said early on "I'm a has been there" as my trainee is the 'has been'. Didn't say the 'S' word once Hmmm

There are no ties in BB I got some serious GAS comming from the 'pen' I wish I could have taught my dependant, as it would have saved me lots of time, excess milage on my truck and $$$$ not to mention trying to crowd all the info recieved into my few remaining brain cells. I sure glad the trainee was NOT as good as his dad or he would've sucked. I guess, since we were refering to players in this thread, I should have said early on "I'm a has been there" as my trainee is the 'has been'. Didn't say the 'S' word once Hmmm

you are right about that being GAS

Sorry I know what the best team in the area is and can back my statements up with facts, not some greek mythology story about how good my son used to be, and how good I used to be. By the way, I'm pretty sure you and diamond j already have windows installed......Do you guys use knee pads as well?

I really don't care who has the best team in the area and don't don't dought you in your knowledge of the area teams and that I don't care about either, if my failing memory is correct I havn't made any comments as to that> just agreed on the 1A v/s 5A if not in this post, another. I have never said I was a good player, it WAS my son, who I NEVER said I taught. Injury has forced him into getting a real job, I was along for the ride and on it I learned much, what I also learned at the start, is I didn't know squat and there are many who really think they do. No head in sand here as I've always been proud to hold my head high. hfan am I gettn bettr @ spelling 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder