Jasper at Orangefield Friday/Thoughts??

If Statum threw last game then who will throw?  I haven't heard about any other experienced pitchers who can match the Dogs' hitting prowess. (Yes, I know Statum is a Freshman).

I was at the first game and if Jasper keeps hitting like they have and Statum isn't in, then it could be ugly.

Jasper 7 - OF 4

District is to tough at the top, but if somebody stumbles and HJ keeps winning they might sneak in. 

WOW....are you underestimating the Peevey kid (he was, afterall, first team all district as a freshman), not to mention that there are a couple of Jrs. that pitch as well. 

I'm not underestimating anyone at all.  Peevey is a very good ball player.  If I'm not mistaken I believe he came in to pitch the final 2 innings against Jasper the first time around and gave up only 2 runs, so if he can hold the Jasper bats to just 2 runs this time around they have a good chance of staying in the ball game.  I'm not sure who Jasper is going to throw but if its Mr. Reagan OF beware.  He threw a great game against them last time.  So with all that being said I look for a good game with these two teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124