Port Arthur Memorial 48 Deer Park 20/FINAL

My takeaways....

Long season for the Deer

#2 for DP is nice but not enough

PA was so dominant despite the penalties, this was playing like a scrimmage in the 2nd half

Mr.  McMillian........ tsk tsk

Defense has depth

Once Morgan and Co.  figure out Labia's better from the pocket, the passing game will be alright

Sloppy and dominant

Special teams needs shoring up by the playoffs

This is the game I had PA loosing.  With Madison and United next, will go into district undefeated......

DaJuan McMillian may be the best defensive player in the State of Texas.  That is not an overstatement.  Explosive at the snap and strong enough to shred two and three OL blocks.  Barring injuries, PAM should have a deep run into December.  You can watch a lot of HS football and you will not find a better defensive player than McMillian.

This one was further apart then the score shows. All in all I think Coach Morgan and his Titans did a good job to tonight just have to cut out the stupid penalties and fix the kickoff coverage. By the time district roll around I think the offense will have it rolling. BTW for anyone that's wondering Summer Creek got rolled tonight 43-7

4 minutes ago, MhsTitans said:

This one was further apart then the score shows. All in all I think Coach Morgan and his Titans did a good job to tonight just have to cut out the stupid penalties and fix the kickoff coverage. By the time district roll around I think the offense will have it rolling. BTW for anyone that's wondering Summer Creek got rolled tonight 43-7

By a first year varsity football team 

Game should/could have been 60+to 3. Toooooo many penalties.  Defense was dominant but had tooo many penalties.  Almost embarrassing with that talent.  Offense comes a little slower than defense, so if this is considered slow, I cant wait to see how they look when they get it together.  Ladia had some awesome throws, I mean awesome throws and some dropped balls, and a few missed passes. Overall really good for a first time starter along with the young running back that runs that hard. (WOW)  He will have an awesome career.  He'll be the next great PA runner.  Looks to be a complete team, just make those adjustments and theyll go far.

Key players:

Def. McMillan - Literally dominated the 1st half (3 sacks) and was benched the 2nd half.  Bonehead penalties.

Off. Ladia - Made some big time throws.  Very impressive for first time starter.  D1 arm talent for sure. 3 TDs to 3 dif wrs/No Ints ( can't argue with that)

Def. May - Played very well.  Their's a reason he has the offers.

Off. Chaney - Hard nosed running, and a tough young back.

Def. Hopkins - Hands down the most talented player on the field.

Off Line - No sacks allowed are always a good thing.

Def. J Washington - Showed why he has a D1 offer. Ball hawk.

WR core - Missed a few point blank passes, but made some difficult catches.  3 different wrs with TD passes.  

Linebackers are tough, they made some big time hits.  Crook and Thomas.

The Titans look like the real deal!!!

9 hours ago, PortArthur33 said:

Key players:

Def. McMillan - Literally dominated the 1st half (3 sacks) and was benched the 2nd half.  Bonehead penalties.

Off. Ladia - Made some big time throws.  Very impressive for first time starter.  D1 arm talent for sure. 3 TDs to 3 dif wrs/No Ints ( can't argue with that)

Def. May - Played very well.  Their's a reason he has the offers.

Off. Chaney - Hard nosed running, and a tough young back.

Def. Hopkins - Hands down the most talented player on the field.

Off Line - No sacks allowed are always a good thing.

Def. J Washington - Showed why he has a D1 offer. Ball hawk.

WR core - Missed a few point blank passes, but made some difficult catches.  3 different wrs with TD passes.  

Linebackers are tough, they made some big time hits.  Crook and Thomas.

The Titans look like the real deal!!!

Yes, you're  exactly right! That  pass that Ladia  completed  between  those two defenders  was  crazy  AMAZING.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics