Just A Reminder

This will not be popular but I think it is time.

Today ,so far, there were 2 incidents where players verbally abused an umpire

and a coach. 

Now I am not defending the umpires, the players, or the coaches and their situations, but what I am defending is the sportsmanship and poise that is degenerating within Baseball right before our eyes.

What has happened to it??  I for one have no answer, but I am looking for it every time an incident happens that pushes our kids and coaches over the line.

I submit the following for review and study.  May it contribute, if only a little, to the game and its participants.

This is the hidden content, please

This will not be popular but I think it is time.

Today ,so far, there were 2 incidents where players verbally abused an umpire

and a coach. 

Now I am not defending the umpires, the players, or the coaches and their situations, but what I am defending is the sportsmanship and poise that is degenerating within Baseball right before our eyes.

What has happened to it??   I for one have no answer, but I am looking for it every time an incident happens that pushes our kids and coaches over the line.

I submit the following for review and study.   May it contribute, if only a little, to the game and its participants.

This is the hidden content, please

even though it may not be right, sometimes you have to do it like i know last night the umps made a couple of HORRIBLE calls against jasper and they sucked the entire game so sometimes you have to say something to them to let them know they are horrible and dont deserve to be umping a high school baseball game

And sometimes umps have to have a fan removed from a game so they maybe will understand the concept of sportmanship which is what high school athletics is all about. Making a statement that you need to say how horrible an ump is so he knows he does not deserve to call high school games proves my point. YOU HAVE NO CLUE !!!

i agree that high school sports is all about sportsmanship but when an ump makes a call that may cost a team the game, luckily that wasnt the case last night, but if that ever happens, what if it costs the team the district title? or a spot in the playoffs?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83