Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PhatMack19

43 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’ll can understand her not remembering stuff from 36 years ago, but she doesn’t remember last month.  

Exactly.  Virtually ever question the lady questioning for the Senate ask, of recent events, she couldn’t remember.  If I’m in a jury box, I’m rolling my eyes.

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

Pure case of guilty until proven innocent. 

Imagine that, a college student drinking beer until he passes out. Wait till the millennials here of this new trend.

Can you believe what Feinstein ask?  “Why didn’t you ask for a FBI investigation?”  Poor senile old woman.  It’s not his job you dummy.  

40 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Can you believe what Feinstein ask?  “Why didn’t you ask for a FBI investigation?”  Poor senile old woman.  It’s not his job you dummy.  

Being a federal judge, Kavanaugh has already had the FBI crawl inside him several times and nothing like this came up. Imagine that!

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Democrat scheming and  stupidity is on trial...guilty!

Absolutely!!!  I can't figure out why they kept asking if he would welcome an FBI investigation.  These idiots have the ability to do that.  I still can't watch Graham's statements enough.  He tore the Dims a new arse.  Loved it!!!

35 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Vegas odds have Kavanaugh being pushed through tomorrow

Bret Kavanaugh is now -400 to be confirmed as Supreme Court Justice per @OddsShark. Was -200 not to be confirmed before his hearing

This is the hidden content, please