There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• I think Joe has done more than enough for his son already. Let’s not pretend that he is a loving father doing his duty for his son. This is all criminal behavior that some people condone while wanting the book thrown at others who have committed no crime. Strange people in this world.
    • You didn’t answer my question.
    • Couldn’t they have just used the same districts as football? I know that district schedules and non district schedules for sports have already been decided. At least for volleyball and most of basketball. What am I missing?
    • You will not find many better ADs at the high school level than Smalley.  I don’t know the particulars of the reassignment but my guess is Daspit will turn out to be an excellent hire, as almost all of Smalley’s hires are.  His track record on hires speaks for itself.   And the man truly supports and wants to win in all sports.  That is a fact if you know anything about him.  
    • Heard this was the worse kept secret… that when this job came open it was Erickson’s to lose.