BIG SANDY TOURNAMENT/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

6 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Big Sandy overcomes a 16 point deficit in 3rd quarter to take this one.  Great game!!!

Great game for the Wildcats.  BS, I sure hope you make the Huffman vs Big Sandy game.  I'll be watching this Forum for updates.  If not you, I hope someone gives quarterly updates.

Gave a high compliment about Huffman to TxHoops.  Said they move the ball and their people around almost as good as BS.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Great game for the Wildcats.  BS, I sure hope you make the Huffman vs Big Sandy game.  I'll be watching this Forum for updates.  If not you, I hope someone gives quarterly updates.

Gave a high compliment about Huffman to TxHoops.  Said they move the ball and their people around almost as good as BS.

Work going to get in the way of this one.  I will get updates and post them.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

I will be there today for noon and 1:30pm games

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Work going to get in the way of this one.  I will get updates and post them.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I will be there today for noon and 1:30pm games

Very interested in that one too.   I would have been wrong on a lot of these games, at least by margin of victory if not the winner.  Glad AAW is going to be there.  Sounds like BSW has his priorities out of whack again ;)  

52 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Tomorrow I will be having breakfast at Evadale hospitality, lunch at Deweyville hospitality, afternoon snack at YMBL, evening dinner at Nederland hospitality.

Is it Thanksgiving again?

You are my kind of guy.  Got your priorities in order.  You should get to see the OF vs EC game.  That should be a good one.

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

AAW is a man after my own heart.  I promise you no matter the situation, my guy can give you the lowdown on where the good grub is.  And if he doesn’t know, he’s gonna find out. 

I admire that in a man.  One glance at my stomach will tell you that.