Silsbee 81 Beaumont Central 76/FINAL

WOSgrad

31 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That could have been said for Silsbee "****" when Central hit about 20 three's in a row in first quarter and a half.

Ain't it the truth!  We were shell shocked!  We kept thinking that it couldn't go on forever but it almost did.  Silsbee kind of helps it along by over committing trying to generate turnovers.  And to make matters worse the Tigers were as cold as ice from outside.  Even missing the rim on occasion.

The difference was, as usual, transition ball.  Even Silsbee Lite with the short bench is just relentless at pushing it.  But you really don't have much choice when you're starting 5 guards do you?  Don't care what you call them, they are all guards.  I almost wish they would drop the pretense when announcing the lineup and just admit it,  "At guard This One, and at guard That One.  Starting at guard Another One, at guard Yet Another One.  And finally, starting at guard A Fifth Guard.  But it's always great fun and the results have been pretty good.

13 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Who Silsbee had one win vs Central 

13 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Who Silsbee had one win vs Central 

Yeah I" know we beat Central .lol I'm talking about tonight and the next two games if it fall right we get the W" tonight then hopefully O'Connor tomorrow then Phlugervil witch we beat right befor we played are first game with Concordia .