1. wosfan1992

wosfan1992

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Maybe they should recruit those Little League coaches. Seems like that is only baseball they make deep runs in the playoffs in........
    • Congratulations to Coach Carter he is a great coach and is like a second dad to the boys. He is a great man and loves his players even after they move on. He tries to keep up with all his ex players who moved on to the college ranks and there were a bunch. He is also a great Paw-Paw(IYKYK). Good luck on retirement Coach.
    • From my knowledge of the situation he want even be considered for the job
    • Just strolling on in, checking out things. šŸ‘€ā˜•
    • Oh, I agreeā€¦ the prosecutionā€™s star witness just pooped the bed.Ā  Ā  The problem is this. OJ Simpson was a Heisman Trophy winner from USC, and the Avis commercials, Naked Gun movies, and every Sunday on the sidelines at NFL games. A very likable guyā€¦. The glove gave the jurors the opportunity to do what they wanted-free the Juice.Ā  Ā  On the other hand, NYC jurors HATE Trump, as evidenced by the previous trial (although that one was decided by a judge) in which trump got hammered. Ā Iā€™ve got a bad feeling that these jurors wonā€™t care about whether not Cohen lied, but be more concerned with the fact that ā€œbeing fed to the lionsā€ isnā€™t within the range of punishment that they can impose.Ā  Ā  Iā€™m not saying itā€™s right or that I agree, itā€™s just what I expect. Ā 
  • Topics