San Jose State at Texas

UTfanatic

7 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Sumlin trying to prove something by going with Mond for so long. Hubanek gives them a better chance to win. It takes a great deal of character to put up with what he has endured at aggieland. Or seems that way to me.

No doubt.  I was overall impressed when he stepped in last year.  And it's not really close right now between him and the young guys.  That's why I was wondering if there was something off field I was unaware of. 

4 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Nicholls no timeouts. Aggies have 1st and goal with 1:48 on the clock and instead of victory formation, they score again. No class!!

Nor smart.  Fumble returned for TD and bye bye job.  But I'm assuming it's not if but when now anyway.  So back to the class issue I guess.  

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

What's up with the lack of attendance at home?

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Why am I brought into this?

This is the hidden content, please

This was at Midnight Yell Practice, where we were hoping to steal a kiss and debuted our "glow in the dark" uniforms 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

No doubt.  I was overall impressed when he stepped in last year.  And it's not really close right now between him and the young guys.  That's why I was wondering if there was something off field I was unaware of. 

No clue.  Mond's dad and Kevin Murray supposedly have that same helicopter thing in common.  Sumlin has screwed up some pretty good QB's when that is supposed to be his specialty. 

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

No clue.  Mond's dad and Kevin Murray supposedly have that same helicopter thing in common.  Sumlin has screwed up some pretty good QB's when that is supposed to be his specialty. 

Been there, done that.   Remember Simms/Applewhite?  I would think especially with QBs, if you have to promise a starting job to get them, let them go elsewhere.  Just my personal opinion.