San Jose State at Texas

UTfanatic

15 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

A storm blew through?  Really?  A large percentage of Texas Exes live in areas effected by the storm.  I ate my tickets last week.  Was able to give them away this week.  I am certain plenty ate them.  

On the upside, pretty predictable aggy jumps all over it since 1) they obsess about Texas and 2) obsess about attendance numbers. The second to the point that they will narrow seats and/or literally borrow the farm to try and claim some sort of superiority over big brother.  But in the end, they are who they are. 

And I'm betting since you guys are right on the slow end of the curve, realizing your coach is not good about 2-3 years after the rest of us, the old 12th man is going to be about the 8th of 9th man soon :D 

Wow, how condescending.

Done with this convo. Was just wondering what was up, seriously. Was not looking for any angle. Geesh

34 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not arguing that. Honestly would like to know what's going on with lack of attendance. I give last week for storm.

AAW 

The Longhorns are too proud the use the Aggy Method. 

Free SRO ticket to anyone wearing anything Aggie-like. 

It is kinda of like Aggie Cold Fusion!!!