" all racists are Republicans"

stevenash

Sadly these seriously flawed theories/values/beliefs are either wittingly or unwittingly handed down from generation to generation thus impairing the ability of certain "wounds" to heal.  These attitudes are frequently accompanied by defiance/recalcitrance.  Addtionally, such utterly pathetic conclusions are indicative of "mal-enlightenment"

31 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Sadly these seriously flawed theories/values/beliefs are either wittingly or unwittingly handed down from generation to generation thus impairing the ability of certain "wounds" to heal.  These attitudes are frequently accompanied by defiance/recalcitrance.  Addtionally, such utterly pathetic conclusions are indicative of "mal-enlightenment"

I'd rather be labeled a racist than an affiliate any day.

Of course, we shouldnt bring anything to the forefront that could suggest the possibility of culpability on any side but one.  I understand and will try to contain my opinions as we usher in the new era of tolerance, civility and mutual respect.  Qualities that a certain President regularly promoted..  ( Bottom line is the FACT that there is ignorance on both sides and some seem unwilling to acknowledge it)

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Of course, we shouldnt bring anything to the forefront that could suggest the possibility of culpability on any side but one.  I understand and will try to contain my opinions as we usher in the new era of tolerance, civility and mutual respect.  Qualities that a certain President regularly promoted..  ( Bottom line is the FACT that there is ignorance on both sides and some seem unwilling to acknowledge it)

You mean like this?

"I am quite certain YOU did.  I'm not sure he did when he exclaimed that I attempted to "brand the Republican Party" on the basis of one idiot. I clearly said something to the contrary earlier and was equally clearly making a point about who those idiots support, not the Party supporting the idiots.  A simple reading of the posts leading up to the video would reveal this. 

And obviously both parties have plenty of idiots to go around..."

Yes, both parties do have plenty.  I do have one more question for you regarding your "me thinks thou doth protest too much.  No, I am not asking if that is an original quote.  I am curious to know how one becomes qualified to quantify what is too little protesting vs too much protesting vs just the right amount of protesting?  Surely you are not a member of the "protest police"?

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Yes, both parties do have plenty.  I do have one more question for you regarding your "me thinks thou doth protest too much.  No, I am not asking if that is an original quote.  I am curious to know how one becomes qualified to quantify what is too little protesting vs too much protesting vs just the right amount of protesting?  Surely you are not a member of the "protest police"?

That equation is simple. The amount is judged not by how much is being done, but rather who is doing it.

I don't know if either Queen Gertrude or I meet such qualifications.  I guess for me it's a matter of nuance.  I think when the posting becomes so repetitious it borders on obsessive, it at least appears to have struck a chord, cut too deep, etc.  I suppose only the individual and his God knows too much. As for your second question, I am unaware of a "protest police" but would be happy to apply for membership.  

29 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

That equation is simple. The amount is judged not by how much is being done, but rather who is doing it.

I guess i had better backoff of my "tirade" and simply let such statements ,as the one in the heading of this post, be allowed to stand without question.  Kind of reminds me of how Charlottesville is the fault of only one side and nobody should question it. 

Big Girl can't walk herself down from that comment. It is truly sad people need to have their feelings hurt and be pissed off about something to have purpose in life. There is so much fake outrage that people are starting to believe it. Like the pathological liar that believes their own lies and defends them as truth. The left has become outraged about nothing until they make it something. 

3 hours ago, akifan94 said:

Big Girl can't walk herself down from that comment. It is truly sad people need to have their feelings hurt and be pissed off about something to have purpose in life. There is so much fake outrage that people are starting to believe it. Like the pathological liar that believes their own lies and defends them as truth. The left has become outraged about nothing until they make it something. 

Why bring Trump into this?