CNN admits to being #fakenews

PhatMack19

On 6/30/2017 at 7:51 AM, PhatMack19 said:

Part 3

Just got around to viewing this clip. That is some scary stuff, and Trump has been right all along.

Big Girl. What are your thoughts on this. It certainly isn't FAKE. Here is the liar base of the entire country. Do you realize how many people can be influenced by this type of media reporting? Come on give me a "yeah right".

:::BREAKING NEWS:::

President Trump disgracefully violated international protocol in Poland today when he clumsily reached for first lady Agata Duda's hand before allowing her shake hands with first lady Melania Trump first, as protocol dictates

/CNN

Here are some actual headlines::

USA Today

This is the hidden content, please

MSN

Newsweek

Daily Mirror

Someone should inform MSN and the Daily Mirror that the First Lady and Ivanka are 2 different people.

i started listening to Fox in the afternoons...FoxSports.  I listen because I like Colin Cowherd and he moved over there from ESPN. But when they finish and I get back in the car in the evenings, they either have NASCAR or soccer playing.  Those nimrods can't even get sports right...