1. prepballfan

prepballfan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86

• No doubt they spend a lot of time training and competing but cheerleading would not exist without football. Even the schools that don’t have football and still have cheerleading are supported institutionally by the schools that do have football. Cheerleading is part of the “football game day experience”
    • It’s what all the grown ups will be doing in November.
    • Well, I got a whole house full of 1 football player that played in college, 2 cheerleaders one of whom cheered in college. Football games are super important for the cheerleaders, but I would say 80% of their efforts (and my money) went to competitions.
    • 1. Kinda brings us back to the good ole days of Bill Clinton... Lol! 2. They're both extremely ignorant, so you have a lesser of two evils situation. Pick the ones that won't tip so far left that we have to let dogs and cats vote. Pick the ones who don't have a She/He/It in a cabinet spot with no credentials to just check a box. And let's try and drag this country out of the ditch while we're at it, so our kids can afford to raise a family. Finally, let's start drilling for every oil resource available. I know you don't like the guy, but do what you KNOW gives us a better shot at those issues listed above (among many others). Don't even have to tell anyone you did it. Vote for Trump and move on. It'll be fun...