Bridge City 10 China Spring 8/Gm2-FINAL/China Spring 10 Bridge City 9/Gm3-FINAL/China Spring wins series 2-1

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not what I heard. China Spring ran out to celebrate and the celebration ran into some BC players. Tempers flared then.

I got ya. Either way, should have been a called strike out before the hit.

9 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Both teams have been disqualified from the remainder of the playoffs. Silsbee will take the place of China Springs in the Regional Final. Good luck Tigers.

If that would be true, I really wonder how they would do that. It would probably be WOS since they went 4-0 against BC and Silsbee.

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

For real... I could hear a lot of bad language coming from this China Springs fans. 

The person I heard over the crowd mic sounded like a BC fan. He was very upset with the result and the no strike call the pitch before the game winning hit.

Not being there and not having the opportunity yet to speak with Gary, I am speculating at best.

20 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I know it is hard to do, but Gary might see to getting that crowd mic not so close to the crowd.  There was some language I am sure he would have rather we not heard.

Sometimes we have no choice where we can put those mics. Have had that issue many times.