Remember when Obama bowed like a coward......

jv_coach

50 minutes ago, baddog said:

He has balls enough Not to Apologize for anything. Tea serving etiquette is not the same as the leader of the free world bowing to anyone. Trump got a helluva reception from the Saudis. I still trust none of them, but I'll take their money.

There are a few things that orange  Bas@#$D needs to apologize for

15 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Interesting that everything Trump does, in your eyes, is ignorant but everything that Obama did, in your eyes, was "strategic",  Here we go again, the veiled inference that "we" are smarter than you.

you are just the opposite, everything your man does is ok

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Nope, not at all.   Even though  he belches at the table, I believe what he serves is considerably better for us than his predecessor who provided perfect table etiquette but served meals containing botulism.

If he serves two terms we shall see. Or if he can finish one term.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If he serves two terms we shall see. Or if he can finish one term.

If his approach is wrong, he will be gone after 4 years and the Republican majorities in house, senate, state legislatures, and governorships will be gone in two.  If that happens, you can rest assured I will not be blaming gerrymandering or the Russians. 

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If his approach is wrong, he will be gone after 4 years and the Republican majorities in house, senate, state legislatures, and governorships will be gone in two.  If that happens, you can rest assured I will not be blaming gerrymandering or the Russians. 

Im not blaming the Russians< I just say that the person with the most votes from the people should win. Demi have never won by just the electoral college only. hmmm.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Heck yeah he got a hell of a reception from the Saudis. He sold them $110billion dollars worth of military equipment with no stipulations. Obama was more customary, he also saw the Saudis for what they were which is an exporter of terror. Eight years before Obama took office 11 Saudi hijackers flew planes into the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon, among other places. They know the president is a pure idiot and can be led to believe almost anything. That's the reason Netanyahu says the "Intelligence relationship has never been better" even after this dumbarse, upprodded, stops after being on the way out at a press conference says "I want you to know I never mentioned Israel to the Russians".  WTF?

Lol, tea serving etiquette? He got punked by a Muslim king and told to switch hands when you drink my tea. I consider that way worse than the customary bowing in the Middle East or Japan, or not touching the Queen in England.   

I know they were Saudis that hit is on 9/11. But I'm trying to go with the liberal agenda here and not condemn all Saudis for the actions of a few. Lmao. I already stated that I love several breeds of dogs more than the Muslim clan and I trust none of them.

Stipulations like Obama put on the Iranians...... You may have nukes as long as you promise not to use them against Israel. They pinky sweared so we are good. This is how you deal with the largest terrorist exporter in the world?

Obama was the apologizing Punk.

23 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Im not blaming the Russians< I just say that the person with the most votes from the people should win. Demi have never won by just the electoral college only. hmmm.

I believe it's called following the rules of a system set up long ago.  The Dems knew that the electoral college was, essentially, the only thing that mattered. Mr. Trump showed up the last few days of campaign in places like Michigan where the Dems so overconfidently believed they owned the vote.  If Hillary had handled her tactics a little smarter, she might have won.  ( But wait, isn't she the "smartest woman in the world"?)  The electoral college has NO IMPACT on what happened in the house, the senate, the governorships. and the state legislatures.  Best thing to do is accept the loss(losses) and move forward. 

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

I played a friend in golf a while back. We decided to play match play. I won 12 of the 18 holes. He beat me in overall score. When he whined about having the lower overall score, I didn't say a word. I just waved my winnings in front of his face. He never said another would about it...unlike some that constantly whine even though they knew the rules.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

I believe it's called following the rules of a system set up long ago.  The Dems knew that the electoral college was, essentially, the only thing that mattered. Mr. Trump showed up the last few days of campaign in places like Michigan where the Dems so overconfidently believed they owned the vote.  If Hillary had handled her tactics a little smarter, she might have won.  ( But wait, isn't she the "smartest woman in the world"?)  The electoral college has NO IMPACT on what happened in the house, the senate, the governorships. and the state legislatures.  Best thing to do is accept the loss(losses) and move forward. 

We will accept 2018 and 2020 also. Although many didn't want to accept 2008 and 2012. The people overwhelmingly wanted Obama in 2008 and 2012 I guess

8 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

We will accept 2018 and 2020 also. Although many didn't want to accept 2008 and 2012. The people overwhelmingly wanted Obama in 2008 and 2012 I guess

If you will accept 2018 and 2020, why will you not accept 2012,2014, and 2016?( some call it 'sore loser")  Best part of this is when all of you were so convinced Hillary would win, they started getting on Trump stating that the right thing to do would be to accept the outcome regardless of what it is.  Very interesting.

47 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If you will accept 2018 and 2020, why will you not accept 2012,2014, and 2016?( some call it 'sore loser")  Best part of this is when all of you were so convinced Hillary would win, they started getting on Trump stating that the right thing to do would be to accept the outcome regardless of what it is.  Very interesting.

The Dims will whine about the electoral college from now on.  As you said, who is/isn't accepting the results.  The Dims sorry candidate lost, move on.

8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Remember when the coward currently in the White House said you can't fight Islamic terrorism if you can't say the phrase, or when he degraded Hillary Clinton for touching the "orb". Not only did he touch the orb, he punked out on using the phrase for the same reason Obama strategically didn't AND to stoop even lower he let the Saudi king tell him which hand to drink with. He didn't even have the balls to tell the Muslim king "I drink with whatever hand I please". I guess when have a president so incompetent stupid he doesn't know Israel is in the Middle East, this is what you should expect.    

Did you even listen to the speech? 

You do a good hobby of swallowing camels while straining a tree gnats. 

22 hours ago, stevenash said:

Interesting that everything Trump does, in your eyes, is ignorant but everything that Obama did, in your eyes, was "strategic",  Here we go again, the veiled inference that "we" are smarter than you.

The US was made up of people fleeing the Aristocrats of their day, but for some reason the aristocracy is making a comeback through the political left. You see the leftist ideas is what ran the world from the dawn of civilization until the founding of America. Now we we see why the left hates America, because she took the power away from the aristocrats and gave it to the individual. 

On 5/21/2017 at 4:51 PM, jv_coach said:

This is the hidden content, please

23 hours ago, stevenash said:

On 5/21/2017 at 4:51 PM, jv_coach said:

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by BLUEDOVE3
MISTAKE

31 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

It is amazing how Trump can make some of the most egregious mistakes ever seen done by a President and people don't notice, but they can recall in detail the most minute tidbits of what President Obama did or didn't do.

BS.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump and his curtsy to the King. :) Yeah, he bowed down.

Video please. Not only did Trump not bow the First Lady did not cover her head...

President Trump upon arriving in Saudi Arabia on Saturday did not bow to the Gulf leader as former President Barack Obama appeared to do -- a move interpreted as American weakness.

In 2009, Obama appeared to bow to then-Saudi leader King Abdullah at a G-20 summit in London.

Videos show Obama bending at the waist toward the king.

First lady Melania Trump wore a black pantsuit with a golden belt and did not cover her head for the arrival