Gun Controlled Chicago Over 1000 Shot so far This Year

Hagar

22 hours ago, stevenash said:

someone is going to tell  you that the real reason for so many shootings is lack of economic opportunity for the disenfranchised and the only solution is some sort of government funded( code for tax hike)local programs

This is a great place for us to voice opinions in private.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Blacks killing blacks points back to slavery.  Interesting!  The logic of blaming slavery is getting worn out.

The idea was stated here that the democratic party destroyed families, which has in turn led to the violence in cities like Chicago.   My counter was and is that it goes back further than that.

But, u know what was and wasn't said.  Your goal is to obfuscate and go around and around in circles.  

2 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The idea was stated here that the democratic party destroyed families, which has in turn led to the violence in cities like Chicago.   My counter was and is that it goes back further than that.

But, u know what was and wasn't said.  Your goal is to obfuscate and go around and around in circles.  

You're the one that stated the problem goes all the way back to slavery

Wow.  Pilot crashed Tuesday the 25th, in pond 60 miles North of Huntsville.  He was an electrical engineer, saxophone musician, fellow deacon at church, pilot, jet pilot.  He recently told me he got his rating for helicopter pilot.  That was a bad dude.  He will be missed.