Michael Flynn

new tobie

21 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Why the crooked white house insist on holding back info. I guess the next step is to drop a bomb or shoot a missile in order to get the publics attention of of russia again.

What are referring to: the I.R.S., Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Iran Deal, etc. I know you put Michael Flynn in the title, but your thread said crooked White House, which can only be referring to the Obama administration. If you want to really look into foreign governments trying to buy influence into the US government, you need look no further than the Clinton Foundation.

Leave it to Liberals to try and manufacture public outrage on a non-story, but flip off real controversies. Many have awaken to this false narrative and no longer trust the garbage the main stream media is trying to push. Even some of the sheeple have had this revelation.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

What are referring to: the I.R.S., Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Iran Deal, etc. I know you put Michael Flynn in the title, but your thread said crooked White House, which can only be referring to the Obama administration. If you want to really look into foreign governments trying to buy influence into the US government, you need look no further than the Clinton Foundation.

Leave it to Liberals to try and manufacture public outrage on a non-story, but flip off real controversies. Many have awaken to this false narrative and no longer trust the garbage the main stream media is trying to push. Even some of the sheeple have had this revelation.

Come on, Englebert, Westend is "born again" concerned for truth and honesty.

On 4/27/2017 at 1:19 PM, Englebert said:

Once Trump was elected you guys drop kicked the Benghazi mess for the most part. 

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

Still doesn't make Hillary any less guilty.

Trump said " no sense in punishing Hillary , she's already been through enough". I take offense to that reasoning. Maybe some others that are in prison had already been through enough also.

This is the hidden content, please

They take care of there own!

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:33 AM, nappyroots said:

Lock him up, Lock him up, Lock him up!

So President Obama warned Mr. Trump not to retain Mr. Flynn.  That's interesting because 30 days before this "warning" came about, the Obama administration reviewed and renewed Mr. Flynn's security clearance level.

44 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The Obama Administration was as clean as the current bunch. Screwing meals on wheels to build a wall.

If you really think Trumps people are bad, check out the thread by baddog on Obama's Evilness, and then point out who is as bad as that.