White House Visit

new tobie

25 minutes ago, new tobie said:

good job humperdinck

So it that an admission you are not qualified?

On another thread you accused and admonished many of us for liking someone based solely on if they agreed with how we think. Then you turn around less than five minutes later and do the same thing. Your hypocrisy based on hate is obvious to practically everyone on this board, but stunningly not to you. That's why I asked if you think your qualified to make an assessment. Your answer is very telling.

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Brady chose his wife over shaking hands with a crook. She is helping to organize a protest on April 29th.

Oh boy. Another protest. What is the theme this time.....Vaginas again? Brady might have something to say about that. Get out there and carry your little signs while the ones with big boy pants take care of the real business.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

So when Brady skipped the White House visit during Obama's reign was it because he didn't want to shake hands with a crook?

probably so, the diffrence is I will admit it and you wont. Obama didn't add to my bank account and neither will Trump with the direction he is going. 

This is the hidden content, please

43 minutes ago, new tobie said:

probably so, the diffrence is I will admit it and you wont. Obama didn't add to my bank account and neither will Trump with the direction he is going. 

What will you admit that I won't. That has to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever seen. You will never admit and or find fault with anything Obama does. I have no problem calling out anyone, including Trump.

And what does your link have to do with the topic? Are you trying to deflect or is it you are just not bright enough to realize your link has nothing to do with the topic? Bring Big Girl back, you are starting to get worse than her.

13 hours ago, Englebert said:

What will you admit that I won't. That has to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever seen. You will never admit and or find fault with anything Obama does. I have no problem calling out anyone, including Trump.

And what does your link have to do with the topic? Are you trying to deflect or is it you are just not bright enough to realize your link has nothing to do with the topic? Bring Big Girl back, you are starting to get worse than her.

I have never complemented Obama on a job well done, just defend him against stupidity. Make America Great Again and grab um by the .......while your at it.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

I have never complemented Obama on a job well done, just defend him against stupidity. Make America Great Again and grab um by the .......while your at it.

You make a statement that "I will admit to it and you won't". I asked to you explain what I won't admit to, and you reply with this. You are beyond childish. Third graders are laughing at you. But you do keep up the entertainment on this board.

23 hours ago, new tobie said:

Tom Brady is a smart man!

Tom is a smart man.  According to the link you posted, he missed the White House visit  primarily because his mother is very sick.  Since you and I agree on Brady's intelligence, I wanted to share this with you from CNN.  Tom endorsed Trump.  

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

Is it the job of the President to "add to your bank account'?

the 1% throw money around to politicians more than ever. Its all about money. If insurance cost less I save money. If they cut taxes i save money, if the cost of products goes down , I save. Their are many ways that the decisions of an administration can add are take away from my bank account. The trickle down effect does'nt seem to work very well only because it doesn't trickle down far enough. Time will surely tell.

43 minutes ago, new tobie said:

the 1% throw money around to politicians more than ever. Its all about money. If insurance cost less I save money. If they cut taxes i save money, if the cost of products goes down , I save. Their are many ways that the decisions of an administration can add are take away from my bank account. The trickle down effect does'nt seem to work very well only because it doesn't trickle down far enough. Time will surely tell.

Trickle down worked for Reagan.  The amount of money doubled to the treasury under Reagan.  Trouble was, as always, Democrats controlled both Houses and the spending never stopped.

50 minutes ago, new tobie said:

What did the previous administration do that impacted your bank account positively?   If you don't believe things "trickle down far enough", what is the answer?

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

My insurance costs more...I lost money. 

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

My insurance costs more...I lost money. 

As you well know, that was because of Obama's ACA.  As I see it, there are two economic theories.  The Republicans mostly agree on a trickle down economy, and the Democrats are all for a trickle up economy, which, according to the REBgp Dictionary on Dimwit Economics, means they take working people's money to subsidize (pay people so they'll vote for them) the folks on Welfare that just don't want to work as it interferes with their ability to sit on their collective behinds.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

As you well know, that was because of Obama's ACA.  As I see it, there are two economic theories.  The Republicans mostly agree on a trickle down economy, and the Democrats are all for a trickle up economy, which, according to the REBgp Dictionary on Dimwit Economics, means they take working people's money to subsidize (pay people so they'll vote for them) the folks on Welfare that just don't want to work as it interferes with their ability to sit on their collective behinds.

dimwit economics = crumbs for votes.