ISIS and Trump

Big girl

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

He has to improve to gain just idiot status!

I know, right. They are being generous by calling him an idiot. They said he is unstable. He is. One has to be really crazy if a terrorist  thinks that he is  unhinged. Let the tweeting and empty threats begin.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Anyone who would post anything that isis has to say and agrees with them can kiss my white rear end. 

H

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Anyone who would post anything that isis has to say and agrees with them can kiss my white rear end. 

Not if you paid me...i get sick just thinking about it.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump is a deranged lunatic

Your proof? I challenge you again. Back up your statement or endure the deserved humiliation. You've been served...again. Please enlighten us as to how your elitist mind (with no formal education on mental abnormality) can make such a clinical diagnosis based on...what? (Your Liberal leaders are proud of you though.)

You keep spouting about Trump's mental state. But what is sad is that your are oblivious to the public revelations of your mental state.

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

Your proof? I challenge you again. Back up your statement or endure the deserved humiliation. You've been served...again. Please enlighten us as to how your elitist mind (with no formal education on mental abnormality) can make such a clinical diagnosis based on...what? (Your Liberal leaders are proud of you though.)

You keep spouting about Trump's mental state. But what is sad is that your are oblivious to the public revelations of your mental state.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I am a RN, i have treated patients with psychiatric issues. I work with medically fragile kids now, some with severe psychatric issues.  In nursing school, we had a semester of psychatric nursing and i did a clinical rotation in a Harris County psychiatric facility.  Am i a psychiatrist, no, can i recognize crazy, YES. Served.....Never. Now i am dropping the mic. BOOM!!!

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Isis beheads men, women, children, even infants, puts their head on posts for display, leaving the beheaded carcasses on the ground for everyone to see. Anyone who would side with them against any American is a POS.

You are weird. Yes, i agree with the statement that Trump is an idiot. Do i support their actions, no.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I am a RN, i have treated patients with psychiatric issues. I work with medically fragile kids now, some with severe psychatric issues.  In nursing school, we had a semester of psychatric nursing and i did a clinical rotation in a Harris County psychiatric facility.  Am i a psychiatrist, no, can i recognize crazy, YES. Served.....Never. Now i am dropping the mic. BOOM!!!

No sane person in the world would consider you qualified because you had one semester of psychiatric nursing. You better pick the mic back up because you just made a fool of yourself.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

No sane person in the world would consider you qualified because you had one semester of psychiatric nursing. You better pick the mic back up because you just made a fool of yourself.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Trump is batsh...t crazy!

On 4/5/2017 at 9:54 AM, Englebert said:

As a RN, i am trained to recognize symptoms, so that i can report my findings to the physician so that he can change the treatment plan. I cant make a diagnosis. If there is a kid on my caseload whose mental status is declining,  I have to be able to recognize that , and report my findings to her/his doctor. I am his eyes and ears. I once made a visit to see a lady who is bipolar. When i arrived, she was in an acute manic state and i had to call 911, because i used my nursing knowledge and recognized what was happening hence I recognize that Trump is not playing with a full deck.

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

As a RN, i am trained to recognize symptoms, so that i can report my findings to the physician so that he can change the treatment plan. I cant make a diagnosis. If there is a kid on my caseload whose mental status is declining,  I have to be able to recognize that , and report my findings to her/his doctor. I am his eyes and ears. I once made a visit to see a lady who is bipolar. When i arrived, she was in an acute manic state and i had to call 911, because i used my nursing knowledge and recognized what was happening hence I recognize that Trump is not playing with a full deck.

So you are a doctor's "monitor". When you report your findings to the child's doctor, do you say the child isn't playing with a full deck? I'll bet Trump knows how many states are in the U.S.

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are an embarrassment to you and your profession if you think you are qualified to diagnose all that you claim about Trump. And what is really sad is you are basing your armchair "diagnosis" on what you read/hear from looney Left wing websites. No qualified psychologist or doctor or even an RN would dare attempt a diagnosis based on these scarce and highly questionable data. It is shocking that you are allowed anywhere near a hospital/clinic with that attitude.