Ben Carson

new tobie

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Actually, I'm fascinated that American blacks aren't outraged by the blacks being enslaved in North Africa by Muslims, black, and Arab.  I am, but no one in charge wants to offend the Muslims by saying anything.  

This is the hidden content, please

Are they offended that white South African land owners are being forced by their govt to give up their land or be murdered?

If a white South African immigrates to the US do we call them African American?

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Are they offended that white South African land owners are being forced by their govt to give up their land or be murdered?

I'm sure the Liberals will spin this somehow as deserving reparations. This is pure speculation on my part, due to my inability to perform mental gymnastics to make facts twist to fit a narrative. I wish I had that ability to enable me to live a unapologetic life where statements and actions have zero consequences, and only some facts are relative not matter how pertinent they are.

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

If a white South African immigrates to the US do we call them African Americans?  Now that's a durn good question lol.

As I mentioned I am a christian seventh day adventist or sda.  So is Dr Ben Carson.  I first heard of Dr Carson twenty + years ago.  Back then he was the favorite son of black seventh day adventists and adventists in general, who knew of him.   No one outside of SDAs knew of him. 

Dr Carson never spoke much in and around the church at large.  There are other black SDAs who are just as talented and educated as Dr Carson, who did preach.  They got in trouble for it.  I am thinking particularly of a Dr Eric Walsh.  Adventists preach a very bible based,, straight forward message.  It is not a very popular message but a truthful one. 

12 year old boys are enslaved in the congo by european cocoa farmers.  All the major chocolate manufacturers are behind this: hersheys, nestles, all of them.

Same thing with your smart phones, and digital cameras.  There's a precious metal that is found in the congro area.  Children are forced to work in the mines 12 to 14 hours a day. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

The answer is not Trump.  The answer is not the Pope.  You won't find the answer is Breibart, Fox news or CNN.  Jesus is coming back soon.

Let's set the record straight...you (or anyone else) has no idea when.

As far as "the answer", I don't know of anyone that thinks these news outlets are the answer, they simply report the news.

9 hours ago, Kountzer said:

12 year old boys are enslaved in the congo by european cocoa farmers.  All the major chocolate manufacturers are behind this: hersheys, nestles, all of them.

Same thing with your smart phones, and digital cameras.  There's a precious metal that is found in the congro area.  Children are forced to work in the mines 12 to 14 hours a day. 

This post was interesting, and disturbing, so I looked up some info on it.  Katanga, which appears to be the main mining area, has 75 processing plants (that use child labor) and 60 were owned by China.  And China ends up with most of those precious metals.  Of course, that's where all the smart phones and other tech products are made.  

According to what I read, 40% (48,000,000) children from 5-14 are involved in Labor in the Congo.  Even 30,000 are soldiers.  Main cause is poverty, which surprises me, since they have so much of these precious metals.  Sadly, I suppose a few of the "high up" Govt officials in the Congo are getting rich, while the rest live in poverty.  That part is not unique to the Congo.  Throughout history, to few in power look out for the people they represent, or rule.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Let's set the record straight...you (or anyone else) has no idea when.

As far as "the answer", I don't know of anyone that thinks these news outlets are the answer, they simply report the news.

I never said I knew when.  Per Jesus only God knows when.  But, in Matthew 16:3 Jesus Christ scolds the people around Him, and it applies to our day, for not knowing the signs of the times.

Check it:

Matthew 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

The signs of the times are happening all around us. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

I never said I knew when.  Per Jesus only God knows when.  But, in Matthew 16:3 Jesus Christ scolds the people around Him, and it applies to our day, for not knowing the signs of the times.

Check it:

Matthew 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

The signs of the times are happening all around us. 

I have checked it...I know it as well as you, I'm sure.

Important thing is to be ready.

On 3/17/2017 at 6:24 AM, Kountzer said:

No complains about Boko Haram (muslims) murdering men and enslaving the women and children as sex slaves, but let an American company use them for labor, we'll that's unacceptable. I am not proud of this, but you don't really care about slavery. This is just your opportunity to take your shot at America and white people. Your insincerity is despicable.