He didn't actually mean phone tapping

westend1

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

President Obama did not tap his phone, Hilliary is not going to jail, the unemployment rate was never 43%, he is trying to repeal Obamacare. LIES

TBA, TBA, I've never heard that one, Obamacare will be repealed but will give a TBA right now. You lie.

Is this the best you can do? Would you like for me to list some of Obama's lies? Stevenash has already made a list that puts your list to shame...embarrassingly so. You are outrage by your puny (and false) list and have no problem with Stevenash's list. Why is that?

It is not normal to tweet something like President Obama wiretapped my phone and lie and say you didnt tweet it. It is not normal to say on national tv that the unemployment rate is 43% and lie and say you didnt say it and blame it on the media and fake news. Trump is nuts and so are is followers.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It is not normal to tweet something like President Obama wiretapped my phone and lie and say you didnt tweet it. It is not normal to say on national tv that the unemployment rate is 43% and lie and say you didnt say it and blame it on the media and fake news. Trump is nuts and so are is followers.

Where does that leave you? People make mistakes and try to correct them. Does not make them liars unless it is a white guy be accused by a black.

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Obama is racist and so are his followers

I can list more lies. This is the point. He lies and denies that he lied and blames it on fake news. Why in the world would he say that the unemployment rate is "really 43%", and that the data was wrong when it said how low the unemployment rate was under President Obama. Two weeks later the data is suddenly true when it shows that the unempmoyment rate is 4.7%. It is not normal for Conway to say it is not a lie, but  an alternative fact. He tweeted that  Obama wiretapped his phone and lied and said he didnt. He lies  and doesnt care how if affects people. He needs to know that his words can affect global markets. Kellyanne said microwaves were used as a survillance tools and lied the next day and said she didnt say it. She blamed it on fake news. THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

We can believe what big girl says. She is so truthful, and if you don't agree, you are stupid or ignorant. When all you can do is attack a person's verbiage, you really have nothing else. Trump didn't lie, it is just what big girl wants because her boy Obama lied through his teeth. 

Big Girl, do you love you some Soros?

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

He is a birther, remember!!! 

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump is a habitual liar.

You have no facts to back up your assertion, but are outraged at Trump for saying something without backing it up. Another shining example of the disease known as Liberalism. This board is getting fun again. You two please keep posting.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You have no facts to back up your assertion, but are outraged at Trump for saying something without backing it up. Another shining example of the disease known as Liberalism. This board is getting fun again. You two please keep posting.

your boy needs to stop reading the newspaper and tweeting

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

your boy needs to stop reading the newspaper and tweeting

I love his tweeting...it brings out the true Liberal colors. I'm still in awe on how you and the rest of the Liberals can overlook blatant lies by the previous administration, but can display such fake outrage over a tweet from the current administration. You might be able to make some money in Hollywood, you seem to fit right in.