He didn't actually mean phone tapping

westend1

31 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I know. His followers believe everything that he says. So sad.

Who are his followers? It's undeniable who his haters are.

And what's wrong with Trump's tweet? Is something not true about it? Are you (westend1) gleaming some kind of hidden or unwritten message from it (like one of your links claimed from a post yesterday)? Do all Liberals think they are clairvoyant?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Pathological liar. I read that Conway said that they used a microwave or something like that, to watch Trump. I am not sure that it is not true.

The snowflake came out of her safe space to make an unintelligible post while ignoring the question posed to her from her previous post. How pathetic and predictable.

Now give some examples of Trump lies in which your professional diagnosis leads you to label him with this moniker. Are you just an "un-degreed" psychologist basing your opinions on what your Liberal gods tell you to believe? Can you see the keys dangling above your head?

7 hours ago, stevenash said:

Nappy, Big Girl, Westend-  Trumps comments obviously have you concerned about literal interpretation vs. context.  Were you equally concerned when Mr. Obama " drew his red line in the sand" regarding Syria?

That's real news that they do not comment on.  Westend busy posting any useless and meaningless topic he can come up with.

23 hours ago, Englebert said:

The snowflake came out of her safe space to make an unintelligible post while ignoring the question posed to her from her previous post. How pathetic and predictable.

Now give some examples of Trump lies in which your professional diagnosis leads you to label him with this moniker. Are you just an "un-degreed" psychologist basing your opinions on what your Liberal gods tell you to believe? Can you see the keys dangling above your head?

A person who lies for personal gain without concern for others. Obama wiretapped my phone. FBI probings show that Hilliary did something illegal and should be put in jail. He said he was going have a special prosecutor look into the email scandal and send her to jail. He was supposed to drain the swamp. My insurance plan will be better than Obamacare. All of the lies he told on the campaign trail to get elected were for gain. He lies in a tweet or on National t.v and the next day he denies that he lied. I didnt mean he wiretapped my phone. Hilliary is a nice lady, i am not sending her to jail. I am not going to repeal Obamacare, i am going to make it better. Hold on, i sm going to repeal it. The reports of the employment rate is inaccurate, the rate is actually 42%. This months rate is 4.6%, now i believe it. I am doing a great job. He said that he didnt like the electoral college and it should be done away with. Oh, wait. I won the electoral votes by the biggest margin

I had the biggest inarguration crowd. The pictures are fake. All Muslims are dangerous. Etc 

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

A person who lies for personal gain. Obama wiretapped my phone. FBI probings show that Hilliary did something illegal and should be put in jail. He said he was going have a special prosecutor look into the email scandal and send her to jail. He was supposed to drain the swamp. My insurance plan will be better than Obamacare. All of the lies he told on the campaign trail to get elected were for gain. He lies in a tweet or on National t.v and the next day he denies that he lied. I didnt mean he wiretapped my phone. Hilliary is a nice lady, i am not sending her to jail. I am not going to repeal Obamacare, i am going to make it better. Hold on, i sm going to repeal it. The reports of the employment rate is inaccurate, the rate is actually 42%. This months rate is 4.6%, now i believe it. I am doing a great job. He said that he didnt like the electoral college and it should be done away with. Oh, wait. I won the electoral votes by the biggest margin

I had the biggest inarguration crowd. The pictures are fake. Etc 

And yet, with all that work, you cannot name a single lie. What's sad is you actually believe these are example of lies. You are so blinded by hate that you've lost all sense of morality and reality.

Obama (and most other Dems) said just a few years ago that marriage was between a man and a woman. Did Obama lie? When you employ your mental gymnastics to this example to deny that was a lie, apply that same process to Trump and you will realize you are just a partisan hack with no sense of shame or morality.

Isis is the JV.  Pass my stimulus plan and we will have many many shovel ready jobs.  I found out about it in the newspapers just like the rest of you.  I am drawing a red line in the sand.  The Benghazi attack was a spontaneous response to a video.  If you like your Doc/Healthcare plan, you can keep it.  My new healthcare plan will reduce the annual premium for the average American family by $2500.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

A person who lies for personal gain without concern for others. Obama wiretapped my phone. FBI probings show that Hilliary did something illegal and should be put in jail. He said he was going have a special prosecutor look into the email scandal and send her to jail. He was supposed to drain the swamp. My insurance plan will be better than Obamacare. All of the lies he told on the campaign trail to get elected were for gain. He lies in a tweet or on National t.v and the next day he denies that he lied. I didnt mean he wiretapped my phone. Hilliary is a nice lady, i am not sending her to jail. I am not going to repeal Obamacare, i am going to make it better. Hold on, i sm going to repeal it. The reports of the employment rate is inaccurate, the rate is actually 42%. This months rate is 4.6%, now i believe it. I am doing a great job. He said that he didnt like the electoral college and it should be done away with. Oh, wait. I won the electoral votes by the biggest margin

I had the biggest inarguration crowd. The pictures are fake. All Muslims are dangerous. Etc 

This isn't Big Girl......Too many words at one time. Sounds like her Crap though.

BG, North Korea has a missile aimed at Louisiana. Thoughts?

50 minutes ago, baddog said:

This isn't Big Girl......Too many words at one time. Sounds like her Crap though.

BG, North Korea has a missile aimed at Louisiana. Thoughts?

I started to challenge her to put any one of her allegations up for discussion. I quickly realized that this would be a futile request...like so many challenges before that. And I too am curious if this was really a response by her..."too many words" hits the nail on the head. But especially the Liberal talking points spouted almost word for word, which have been previously debunked, seems to point directly to her.

Does North Korea really have a missile capable of hitting Louisiana? If so, we are probably in real danger here. If they are aiming at Louisiana, you know they will miss by a substantial margin.

Un was shown in front of a map that had  San Diego, Hawaii, Washington D.C. (big girl, the "C" this time stands for Columbia), and a military base in Louisiana as potential targets. I would have guessed Nederland as a prime target, but that's just me.

I would like to hear from the left on this but haven't even gotten so much as a nibble.

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

Isis is the JV.  Pass my stimulus plan and we will have many many shovel ready jobs.  I found out about it in the newspapers just like the rest of you.  I am drawing a red line in the sand.  The Benghazi attack was a spontaneous response to a video.  If you like your Doc/Healthcare plan, you can keep it.  My new healthcare plan will reduce the annual premium for the average American family by $2500.

Did President Obama deny that be said those things?

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

And yet, with all that work, you cannot name a single lie. What's sad is you actually believe these are example of lies. You are so blinded by hate that you've lost all sense of morality and reality.

Obama (and most other Dems) said just a few years ago that marriage was between a man and a woman. Did Obama lie? When you employ your mental gymnastics to this example to deny that was a lie, apply that same process to Trump and you will realize you are just a partisan hack with no sense of shame or morality.

President Obama did not tap his phone, Hilliary is not going to jail, the unemployment rate was never 43%, he is trying to repeal Obamacare. LIES