A Day Without Women

PhatMack19

A little info on one of the organizers of this protest. The left sure knows how to pick them.

Rasmea Odeh

is one of the organizers. 

Quote:

Odeh was convicted in 1970 by an Israeli military court of involvement in fatal terrorist bombings, and in 2014 by a US federal jury of immigration court She was sentenced to 

This is the hidden content, please

ife in priston in Israel for her involvement in two terrorist bombings in Jerusalem in 1969, one of which killed two people, and involvement in an illegal organization, the (PFLP). She spent 10 years in prison before she was released in a prisoner exchange with the PFLP in 1980

Odeh was convicted of immigration fraud on November 10, 2014, by a jury in federal court in Detroit, Michigan for concealing her arrest, conviction, and imprisonment for the 1969 bombings

This is the hidden content, please

On December 11, 2014, she was released on bond pending sentencing Odeh's counsel maintains she did not receive a "full and fair trial" because the judge ruled as irrelevant her testimony that her confession to the crimes had been extracted by torture while she was in the custody of Israeli police in 1969. On February 13, 2015, federal Judge Gershiwin Drain denied Odeh's request that he either overturn the federal jury's conviction of her or grant her a new trial. He ruled that her argument lacked legal merit, as evidence showed that Odeh illegally obtained U.S. citizenship, the jurors "clearly did not believe [her] explanation", and that "the evidence was more than sufficient to support the jury's verdict.

Odeh was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison on March 12, 2015, stripped of her US citizenship, and will be deported from the United States to Jordan once she is done serving her time. She is free on bail while she appeals. Her conviction was vacated by the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals and sent back to the District Court in February 2016.

This was nothing more than an anti-Trump protest.  Wonder who funded it?  Anyway, there were not any pro-life women there.  Not any Republican women there.  Nothing but a bunch of angry commies!  Personally, I would have fired every one of them, especially if they worked for me.  If the business they worked at didn't miss a beat while they were gone, then they are are not needed.  Fire them!

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Lol, no doubt Reb. Just for the record, my wife can't figure out what these women are protesting. We both think they just want their 15 minutes of fame.

My wife & I thought the same thing - 15 min of fame.  Beats my four aces.