The Left Is A Hate Group!

Reagan

From Rush Limbaugh: " Why does the left protest and the right doesn’t? The left is a hate group.  Their propulsion is hate, and they have to have an outlet for the hate. They hate so much. They hate many elements of America. They hate people that don’t think the way they do. It’s not just that they disagree, they hate, and this energy requires action. People on the right, they don’t hate anybody. We want everybody to get along, when you get right down to it. We’re Rodney King types, actually. And the right seeks political victory at the ballot box — and that’s just the way it’s been. It’s a bit cliched to say but the right, conservatives, work. They have jobs.  They don’t have time off to go join protest marches as a career. The left has turned that into a bought-and-paid-for, rent-a-mob type activity."  Well said!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

From Rush Limbaugh: " Why does the left protest and the right doesn’t? The left is a hate group.  Their propulsion is hate, and they have to have an outlet for the hate. They hate so much. They hate many elements of America. They hate people that don’t think the way they do. It’s not just that they disagree, they hate, and this energy requires action. People on the right, they don’t hate anybody. We want everybody to get along, when you get right down to it. We’re Rodney King types, actually. And the right seeks political victory at the ballot box — and that’s just the way it’s been. It’s a bit cliched to say but the right, conservatives, work. They have jobs.  They don’t have time off to go join protest marches as a career. The left has turned that into a bought-and-paid-for, rent-a-mob type activity."  Well said!

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

I’d be willing to bet a cup of Community Coffee that the Jesus-hating rabble-rousers were shipped in from some God-forsaken place like Berkeley or Brooklyn.

What really kills me about the left, is their two faced approach to everything. To protest religiously to allow illegals and muslim refugees, who some would be our enemies, then protest if Trump has talked to the Russians. Are they our enemies. Why not let them storm our borders? What is so different about the Russians? Please, someone fill me in.

All I know is the guy that thinks its ok to grab women in their private parts because of his wealth, better secure them taxes. The guy that repeatedly asked for Obama's birth certificate, better keep hiding them taxes. Most corrupt group of wannabe Christians ever. Costing taxpayers money because Melania is tired of sleeping with the orange baboon. The vp better keep the movers on speed dial.

10 minutes ago, new tobie said:

All I know is the guy that thinks its ok to grab women in their private parts because of his wealth, better secure them taxes. The guy that repeatedly asked for Obama's birth certificate, better keep hiding them taxes. Most corrupt group of wannabe Christians ever. Costing taxpayers money because Melania is tired of sleeping with the orange baboon. The vp better keep the movers on speed dial.

Thanks. I needed a chuckle this morning. It's always funny to hear the little snowflakes whine as they melt into oblivion.

47 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Where are the criminal charges against Trump? Look at the little boys who claimed sexual contact by Michael Jackson......more than once. I bet you backed him to the hilt. I wonder why? You fool no one as to why that is.

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Texas IS a huge state. Only Alaska is bigger......much bigger, but it's too cold to hate anyone there.

Just to give a little perspective on the judgment of the designators of hate groups, Liberalism is not classified as a hate group but it is most definitely common knowledge that they fit the criteria to a tee.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Where are the criminal charges against Trump? Look at the little boys who claimed sexual contact by Michael Jackson......more than once. I bet you backed him to the hilt. I wonder why? You fool no one as to why that is.

Tobie probably also believes Tawana Brawley was innocent and the Duke Lacrosse team should have been convicted.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Just to give a little perspective on the judgment of the designators of hate groups, Liberalism is not classified as a hate group but it is most definitely common knowledge that they fit the criteria to a tee.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Would have never left my kids with MJ in the first place. Would not have argued his innocence no more than would trumps. Not even the two living republican presidents supported trump, they know that he is crazy

On February 27, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Reagan said:

the right has been protesting for years, at least they don't burn down black communities, rape the women and hang folks anymore. The blacks riot and destroy black neiborhoods just like the whites used to 

26 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Would have never left my kids with MJ in the first place. Would not have argued his innocence no more than would trumps. Not even the two living republican presidents supported trump, they know that he is crazy

Did the two living Republican presidents vote for Hillary? Most on this board did not vote for Trump, they voted against Hillary.

And you continually say derogatory things about Trump...he lies constantly, he's crazy, he's the biggest crook ever, etc. etc. etc. But when asked to give your reasoning, you run and hide without giving a single example. What does this say about you?

5 hours ago, baddog said:

He is a racist. He and Big Girl hate white people. Plain and Simple. No reason to go back and forth with that loser.

BLM is certainly a hate group - even the decent people who thought it might actually be for a good cause are coming out against them....of course that makes them racist and an uncle Tom....

“I had a debate with one of the lead organizers of the Black Lives Matter movement in St. Paul,” Turner said. “His name was Brian Allen and during this debate with him, I was called a racist, and I was called an Uncle Tom because I said that blacks need to address the killing of each other just like they need to address the killings by police.”

This is the hidden content, please