Sweden Is Now Europe’s Official “Rape Capital!"

Reagan

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Oops.....

This is the hidden content, please

Was fixing to post this...from the article:

Per Jimmie Akesson and Mattias Karlsson, both leaders of the Sweden Democrats, penned a Wall Street Journal op-ed on Wednesday supporting Trump’s characterization of a Muslim immigrant-led crime crisis in Sweden.

“Mr. Trump did not exaggerate Sweden’s current problems,” Akesson and Karlsson wrote. “If anything, he understated them.”

19 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Was fixing to post this...from the article:

Per Jimmie Akesson and Mattias Karlsson, both leaders of the Sweden Democrats, penned a Wall Street Journal op-ed on Wednesday supporting Trump’s characterization of a Muslim immigrant-led crime crisis in Sweden.

“Mr. Trump did not exaggerate Sweden’s current problems,” Akesson and Karlsson wrote. “If anything, he understated them.”

Read a history book lately......We even up to date examples of the problems with muslims in other countries; But yet the left, givin the proof, want to keep flooding our nation with muslims. 

1 + 1 = 2  or has that changed. 

the left are educated smart individuals so that leaves me with one conclusion, they want to turn this country upside down and ruin this country from inside out.

On February 24, 2017 at 7:49 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

Read a history book lately......We even up to date examples of the problems with muslims in other countries; But yet the left, givin the proof, want to keep flooding our nation with muslims. 

1 + 1 = 2  or has that changed. 

the left are educated smart individuals so that leaves me with one conclusion, they want to turn this country upside down and ruin this country from inside out.

A friend and I were talking about this yesterday.  His analogy was similar to yours.  You show proof of something and the liberal mind refuses it.  They steadfastly stick to their belief, which makes 2+2=5.  And yes, the leaders of this do want to ruin the country, but how do they brainwash the sheep?  I may be wrong, but I'm not convinced all the sheep want the country ruined.  How can you so ingrain a belief that the followers refuse proof?  To me, it's inexplicable.

This is the hidden content, please