**PLAY IN, SEED & WARM UP GAME INFO**/Post here

1 hour ago, oldman said:

Porter is very good.  Twins and the other D1 have great talent.....but lots of other things make you want to root against them.     

All three must have moved in this year?  We played Porter last year and they had one really good player but I think he graduated. 

On 2/15/2017 at 1:27 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I hate playing barber's hill...  Bad memories playing them, thanks to a kid from Mount Bevieu named Brooks Ybarra.....

I seen that game @ LC Brooks hit the wining shoot right @ the buzzer every body new who was going get the ball was that in overtime BMT

Got off work and I saw a crowd near by at the new Delmar field house.  I had a moment & $5.00 to spend so I bought a ticket.  Barbers Hill vs. Elkins. 

It was a girls game.  I guess i am a male chauvinist. I watched 5 minutes and left.  I should of known there are not many boys games on Thursday night.  Some of those girls could play though.  There are some boys teams that couldn't handle them.  I hope it never come to that, as it boys teams playing girls teams on a regular basis.  But I digress.