Trump fires acting Attorney General Sally Yates

Englebert

I was watching Tucker Carlson (my favorite show on TV now), when the network broke in to announce Trump has fired Sally Yates. I was already grinning from ear to ear as Tucker was excoriating some left wing nut-job about Trump's immigration executive order, but I fear I might have did damage to my face when this story broke in. As rumor has it, I might go blind...especially if these uplifting news breaks keep happening. I might have a permanent smile etched in my face. Of course, the Liberals will undoubtedly submit a cure for this affliction.

h

This is the hidden content, please

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I was watching Tucker Carlson (my favorite show on TV now), when the network broke in to announce Trump has fired Sally Yates. I was already grinning from ear to ear as Tucker was excoriating some left wing nut-job about Trump's immigration executive order, but I fear I might have did damage to my face when this story broke in. As rumor has it, I might go blind...especially if these uplifting news breaks keep happening. I might have a permanent smile etched in my face. Of course, the Liberals will undoubtedly submit a cure for this affliction.

h

This is the hidden content, please

Buck the boss and this will happen.  Bet he couldn't resist telling her this, You're Fired!

I just had to flip to MSNBC to see what I knew had to be people freaking out.

"This is a constitutional crisis!!!" 

I particularly loved it when (I think) Lawrence O'Donnell blistered Trump with the fact that was something like, "President Trump found out that he could not stand up to a federal judge with an order!!!". 

I wonder if he remembers Obama having orders rejected not only by district courts but by Circuit Courts?

Nahhhhhh....... short memory. 

10 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I just had to flip to MSNBC to see what I knew had to be people freaking out.

"This is a constitutional crisis!!!" 

I particularly loved it when (I think) Lawrence O'Donnell blistered Trump with the fact that was something like, "President Trump found out that he could not stand up to a federal judge with an order!!!". 

I wonder if he remembers Obama having orders rejected not only by district courts but by Circuit Courts?

Nahhhhhh....... short memory. 

Got to thinking, you know if those clowns posing as Congressional Democrats would approve Trumps Cabinet, we wouldn't have this problem.

What Trump did was 100% LEGAL!!  The problem, short term, is that there is still those associated with obama's lawlessness left in the government.  This acting AG was a 100% obamaite.  The judge that first issued the stay was appointed by obama.  I originally stated short term problem. But -- as you see with this goofy AG, Trump will act quickly to purge any of obama's anti-American leftovers!!