Protesters at JFK Airport ??

Hagar

I don't question their right to peaceful protest, but I wonder why they weren't protesting when Americans were getting their heads cut off live on the internet?  Or when the 90+ people were shot in the Orlando nightclub?  Or when ISIS prisoners were being burned alive in cages?  Can anyone give me a logical answer?  

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I don't question their right to peaceful protest, but I wonder why they weren't protesting when Americans were getting their heads cut off live on the internet?  Or when the 90+ people were shot in the Orlando nightclub?  Or when ISIS prisoners were being burned alive in cages?  Can anyone give me a logical answer?  

I don't have a good answer for you Reb. I am going to guess that they have nothing better to do. They see a protest on the news and they are followers.

Also, to use an overused expression, they are uninformed. These same countries were under investigation by the Obama administration. No problem with that.

I think Mack posted the link on another thread.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Maybe because Soros didn't offer to pay them under those circumstances at that time?

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Maybe because Soros didn't offer to pay them under those circumstances at that time?

No, I suppose he didn't see any gain in that.  His agenda could care less about Americans.  His agenda is to destroy America as it is known now.  Why, is a question I'll never know the answer to.  I have theories, but they're just that.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Because it's not "spontaneous!"  Because, again, it's being funded by this Un-American clown!

53 minutes ago, baddog said:

Still don't know why he cant be arrested for funding the Ferguson "protests" that escalated to rioting, looting, and arson.

Valid question.  Only answer I can come up with is the old stand by - Lady Justice is blind unless you're filthy rich, or Hillary.  Maybe just being a friend of Hillary is enough.  Although old Ted Kennedy was the first one who proved it.  Oh, BTW, all of the above are Democrats.

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Valid question.  Only answer I can come up with is the old stand by - Lady Justice is blind unless you're filthy rich, or Hillary.  Maybe just being a friend of Hillary is enough.  Although old Ted Kennedy was the first one who proved it.  Oh, BTW, all of the above are Democrats.

Mellinials would not know about Chappaquidick. They would say Chappa what?

Just wondering.....if I wanted to protest in the streets, where would I go to get one of the professional looking signs or banners that these people are carrying. The ones carrying the home made cardboard signs are afraid to hold them proudly. Does Wally World have these signs? Maybe I would be turned away because I would not be protesting the same thing.

Have to say that the left will spin anything to make their agenda. This "muslim" ban is also directed at the foreign fighters who are sided with isis and, after their fall, will be looking to return to their home countries. Isis is already losing in Mosul and Raqqa. They will run and hide trying to infiltrate through the refugee programs. Trump is protecting you at the expense of political correctness.That's right, if you are reading this, Trump is looking after you. Anyone who doesn't understand the magnitude of this decision must live under a rock and probably needs to suck their thumb and play with some Play Doh.

How come Saudi Arabia doesn't' accept these refugees, as do several other muslim nations? Shouldn't they save their "brothers"?

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Have to say that the left will spin anything to make their agenda. This "muslim" ban is also directed at the foreign fighters who are sided with isis and, after their fall, will be looking to return to their home countries. Isis is already losing in Mosul and Raqqa. They will run and hide trying to infiltrate through the refugee programs. Trump is protecting you at the expense of political correctness.That's right, if you are reading this, Trump is looking after you. Anyone who doesn't understand the magnitude of this decision must live under a rock and probably needs to suck their thumb and play with some Play Doh.

How come Saudi Arabia doesn't' accept these refugees, as do several other muslim nations? Shouldn't they save their "brothers"?

What they don't know is this is not a Muslim ban?  There are around 40 Muslim countries, I don't think the seven he banned add up to 40.  The left are just a bunch of lunatics.  Let's see how they spin that.

41 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Well, that didn't take long to get started.

I was watching Tucker Carlson (my favorite show on TV now), when the network broke in to announce Trump has fired Sally Yates. I was already grinning from ear to ear as Tucker was excoriating some left wing nut-job about Trump's immigration executive order, but I fear I might have did damage to my face when this story broke in. As rumor has it, I might go blind...especially if these uplifting news breaks keep happening. I might have a permanent smile etched in my face. Of course, the Liberals will undoubtedly submit a cure for this affliction.