WEST ORANGE-STARK 57 SILSBEE 102/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Been waiting on that question.

Just take your beating. You did look very upset during and after the game tonight.

You mad bro?

4 minutes ago, Mustangs93 said:

How many times has Silsbee won state?

I will say that AAW is the first one to shut down Silsbee folk for talking basketball smack during football season (yes, I'm talking to you Badsanta ;) ).  Now football season is over so let's focus on hoops and give the Tigers their due.   

Speaking of, is Devon playing real basketball or video games?  These stat lines have been ridiculous!

41 minutes ago, Mustangs93 said:

Well guess it's only right the put 100 on us in basketball that we put 100 on them in football! :)

No I think it was enough that you held us out of the end zone for what was it 10 or 12 plays inside the 10! (Still even after you won state I would have bet against that)  So 100 was our retribution.

52 minutes ago, ST413 said:

No I think it was enough that you held us out of the end zone for what was it 10 or 12 plays inside the 10! (Still even after you won state I would have bet against that)  So 100 was our retribution.

Just a lil fun at Who That...We all know if Coach T tried to put 100 on anybody it would bad press...

6 hours ago, Mustangs93 said:

How many times has Silsbee won state?

How many times has WOS won state in basketball?   after all this is a basketball thread and if we are looked down upon for bringing up basketball on a football thread we'll then you can't bring up football on a basketball thread.

3 hours ago, ST413 said:

How many times has WOS won state in basketball?   after all this is a basketball thread and if we are looked down upon for bringing up basketball on a football thread we'll then you can't bring up football on a basketball thread.

WOS 0....Just a simple question nothing to do with football.