L.C.M. Vs #1 ☆SILSBEE☆

Who That

57 minutes ago, winwin said:

I agree. This one shouldnt be a 50 point beat down. LCM will keep it respectable

Haven't seen LCM.  I was hoping that LCM and WOS would give us a better game than some of our other district oponents.  However looking at some of the outcomes of the first district games has me wondering....

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

If Silsbee plays as well as they have in the first two games, they should win by 30+.  The difference between the next four teams is minimal.  That's why you have seen the close scores so far and will continue to see them.  

Exactly " alot of folks just don't get how good Silsbee is compared to are district teams their is no test for Silsbee in District. Silsbee needs a good game against a good solid team the week befor playoffs . And they will pretty much win this same way in the playoffs for the first 3-4 games if not all the way to the final game in Huntsville. 

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Exactly " alot of folks just don't get how good Silsbee is compared to are district teams their is no test for Silsbee in District. Silsbee needs a good game against a good solid team the week befor playoffs . And they will pretty much win this same way in the playoffs for the first 3-4 games if not all the way to the final game in Huntsville. 

No they don't. They by far had he toughest pre-season schedule in the state of Texas which makes up for their bad district. Just have to keep playing their game and not worried about the rest. We felt the same through football season and you seen how that came out. Silsbee is just THAT good in basketball so they'll handle anybody they play until the regional tournament. Just keep playing Tiger basketball and they'll be okay.

4 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

No they don't. ?? They by far had he toughest pre-season schedule in the state of Texas which makes up for their bad district. Just have to keep playing their game and not worried about the rest. We felt the same through football season and you seen how that came out. Silsbee is just THAT good in basketball so they'll handle anybody they play until the regional tournament. Just keep playing Tiger basketball and they'll be okay.

I'm sorry bro" I" took the post wrong my bad. :) And Congratulations on yall's State Championship again this year... 

3 minutes ago, Who That said:

No they dont " ?? Lmo .. Dude you don't even make since. I never said they didn't have a hard non district schedule. I" said that their district is week.! Way to week for Silsbee. And if you don't think Silsbee will make it back to San Antonio you NEED HELP" 100 % .!  

I think you took his post the wrong way. He is agreeing with you.

38 minutes ago, Who That said:

No they dont " ?? Lmo .. Dude you don't even make since. I never said they didn't have a hard non district schedule. I" said that their district is week.! Way to week for Silsbee. And if you don't think Silsbee will make it back to San Antonio you NEED HELP" 100 % .!  

No they don't...many people don't get how good Silsbee is...agreeing with you.  And the rest of his post clearly shows he thinks Silsbee is primed for another run at the State Tourney.

Be nice to see another State Championship come to SE Texas this year.