Senator Cruz Introduces Constitutional Amendment for Term Limits

Hagar

I bet virtually all of us are thrilled, and I hate to throw a pile of poop on our celebration cake, but I'm not convinced the hogs will voluntarily leave the trough.  I'd guess, that percentage wise, Congress has made more millionaires than any private business.  In an ideal democracy, with an informed, caring electorate who would vote the Nay voters out - NP.

35 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I bet virtually all of us are thrilled, and I hate to throw a pile of poop on our celebration cake, but I'm not convinced the hogs will voluntarily leave the trough.  I'd guess, that percentage wise, Congress has made more millionaires than any private business.  In an ideal democracy, with an informed, caring electorate who would vote the Nay voters out - NP.

It won't happen...but it would be great for the country.

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I was talking about you!  LOL!   Cruz is good conservative.  Figures you would blast him!

Cruz is a good TOOL.  Plain and simple.  I wouldn't buy a used car from him let alone policy.  And watch your neck around him ...he wants to suck your blood.

19 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you have any examples of some objectionable policies put forth be Cruz?

He's a Tea Party tool.  I firmly believe he's more interested in personal gain than serving the people.  He has loads of the slick lawyer talk to boot.

With that said I don't disagree with everything he's pushing for ...but really question if they come from his honest belief or were fed to him.

I like;

• Do not tax access to the Internet, BUT DON'T  block “net neutrality.”
  • Don’t send U.S. ground troops.  Use overpowering force, including “carpet-bombing.”
  • I sorta agree on his stance on gay marriage.  My view is don't call it marriage (a Biblical term) but call it a civil union.
  •  Mandate a balanced budget, but lets no do it entirely on the backs of the poor and our most vulnerable.  Lets repeal some unwarranted tax cuts for the ultra wealthy.

18 minutes ago, Remmus said:

He's a Tea Party tool.  I firmly believe he's more interested in personal gain than serving the people.  He has loads of the slick lawyer talk to boot.

With that said I don't disagree with everything he's pushing for ...but really question if they come from his honest belief or were fed to him.

I like;

• Don’t send U.S. ground troops.  Use overpowering force, including “carpet-bombing.”
  • I sorta agree on his stance on gay marriage.  My view is don't call it marriage (a Biblical term) but call it a civil union.
  •  Mandate a balanced budget, but lets no do it entirely on the backs of the poor and our most vulnerable.  Lets repeal some unwarranted tax cuts for the ultra wealthy.

I guess to a "Centrist" the TEA Party is like the cross to Dracula?!

27 minutes ago, Remmus said:

I like;

So you don't like his demeanor. The last President elected based on personality ended up being the worst President in American history.

What is a Tea Party tool? If you are a Conservative, and the Tea Party represents Conservative ideology, does that garner you the label "Tea Party tool"? Does he perform some duty or espouse some position for the Tea Party that he is actually against?

33 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So you don't like his demeanor. The last President elected based on personality ended up being the worst President in American history.

What is a Tea Party tool? If you are a Conservative, and the Tea Party represents Conservative ideology, does that garner you the label "Tea Party tool"? Does he perform some duty or espouse some position for the Tea Party that he is actually against?

The worst in American history ...really? Worse than Andrew Johnson, Andrew Jackson, George Bush, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford.  Gimme a break.  Righty's that say he's the worst hate the President more because he's uncomfortable to look at than anything he's done. You can count up his sins n we have plenty more that were far worse. 

They're also overly consumed with erasing his legacy.

2 minutes ago, Remmus said:

The worst in American history ...really? Worse than Andrew Johnson, Andrew Jackson, George Bush, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford.  Gimme a break.  Righty's that say he's the worst hate the President more because he's uncomfortable to look at than anything he's done. You can count up his sins n we have plenty more that were far worse. 

There it is...if you disagree with him you are a racist...smh.

17 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Here's a good spot for this question, which has been asked by several on here but never answered, even from people who claimed Obama as "The Best" president. What has made Obama such a great president?

19 minutes ago, Remmus said:

So throwing the race card is your attempt at trying to justify Obama's legacy. He is the worst president ever, and a different thread on this forum outlines just a few examples of that analysis. But hey, blame it on his looks. We already know you wouldn't vote for Cruz because of his looks. I guess to justify your predisposition you have to project those same faults onto others to rationalize your realities.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

There it is again...won't be long.

You've been waiting on that day since I first came to the forum.  "He thinks we're all racists."  I don't.  Racism is an overly used word in our society that only accurately describes ppl on the fringes (both sides).  Being prejudice or biased is more of the problem.