60 Minutes Wonders Why Chicago Police Doing Less

Hagar

3 minutes ago, Remmus said:

You guys crack me up.  It comes off as if there's only one person that could accept some liberal views in all of this forum's history.  "Oh that's just SupremeEnlightedWhateverdaheck.  He's crazy.  Dismiss."  I have no way of proving I'm not this person.  All I can say is you come off weak for going there.

No, he is spot on. The person to who they are referring fits your description to a tee. He initially stated he is a newbie and moderate, and espousing Left, Right, and moderate ideas. He then gravitated to more and more extreme Liberal ideology, and increasingly became belligerent and condescending. When called out (banned), he disappeared only to re-emerge with a different Username and the same initial attitude...moderate ideas, sometimes Left, sometimes Right, all very nice and chummy and just wants to debate. He has done this a least three times that I know of, and all the while denying his past Usernames. Time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

No, he is spot on. The person to who they are referring fits your description to a tee. He initially stated he is a newbie and moderate, and espousing Left, Right, and moderate ideas. He then gravitated to more and more extreme Liberal ideology, and increasingly became belligerent and condescending. When called out (banned), he disappeared only to re-emerge with a different Username and the same initial attitude...moderate ideas, sometimes Left, sometimes Right, all very nice and chummy and just wants to debate. He has done this a least three times that I know of, and all the while denying his past Usernames. Time will tell.

Okay...I fit the M.O. I guess.  Time will tell.  All I can say is I'm a man of my word and I'm not this other person.  Do you know any personal facts about the other poster?  I told REPgb some of my life story.  See if it matches up.  I'm sure it won't.  

Outside of the great state of Texas there's LOTS of people that think just like me and the other poster (based on what you've alluded to).  Texas is bit of a sanctuary for conservatism once you get outside any of the major urban areas.  Not sure how much any of you travel.   

17 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Okay...I fit the M.O. I guess.  Time will tell.  All I can say is I'm a man of my word and I'm not this other person.  Do you know any personal facts about the other poster?  I told REPgb some of my life story.  See if it matches up.  I'm sure it won't.  

Outside of the great state of Texas there's LOTS of people that think just like me and the other poster (based on what you've alluded to).  Texas is bit of a sanctuary for conservatism once you get outside any of the major urban areas.  Not sure how much any of you travel.   

Is this why the Dems lost 1000 state legislature seats, gave up 13 governorships and lost both the house and the Senate since Mr. Obama was elected. ( Hint- That's not kool aid info)

22 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Once you get outside of the urban areas, the whole country is a sanctuary for Conservatism. But we just refer to it as common sense.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Once you get outside of the urban areas, the whole country is a sanctuary for Conservatism. But we just refer to it as common sense.

whole country?  I will agee that its not liberal but there's well know areas that are (or once were) blue dog democrat, dixiecrat, and so on). 

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

I guess the Dems did all of the redistricting then back in 2008?

1 hour ago, Remmus said:

Cherry picking voters and weakening other areas.  It's greatest effect is in The House.  

Huh?

All governors are elected statewide. Redistricting has nothing to do with that.... nothing. 

You are fishing for answers with none available if that is your reasoning for losing governorships under Obama's term as president. 

23 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Huh?

All governors are elected statewide. Redistricting has nothing to do with that.... nothing. 

You are fishing for answers with none available if that is your reasoning for losing governorships under Obama's term as president. 

That was my point but I think he failed to grasp that one.

27 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Huh?

I agree re: governorship.  I'm hearing (sorta like Trump says) that the Left is gonna start focusing on local elections.  They're sooo late to the party.

As for THE HOUSE...yeah.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Once you get this valuable information out to everyone, the dems will have full control of every political office.  Just wait till all those folks in the heartland find out they have been totally manipulated and had no idea what hit them.

Ain't nobody sayin' all that.  At least not me.  The Dems desperately need new leadership.  I can't believe Pelosi got another run.  The buzz word is "identity politics" and that's the old school democratic model that has them losing their arse.