New Years Resolutions for Progressives

Hagar

8 minutes ago, Remmus said:

You personally may be wide awake but I will not believe the broad spectrum of right-wingers aren't getting played by their leadership.  Those guys bought and sold the people for years...hence TRUMP.

Yes, the Dems dangle fruit to the some in their base as well.  Trump as some great points about the inner city especially.

If you only believe the liberals/democrats are getting manipulated, I think you're lying to yourself.

Yeah, here in Texas I'd agree that Democrats play games to try to win any seat they can.  We also have Republicans posing as democrats to win in the cities.

And there are lefties posing as Centrists on message boards.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And there are lefties posing as Centrists on message boards.

Call me what you want.  If I disagree with items I believe lack compassion or are too hard line, I guess I'm a friggin liberal.  You fail to note all the items I've agreed on though.  Liberals don't tend to agree with ANYTHING a conservative says ..especially on social issues.

58 minutes ago, Remmus said:

Yeah...President-elect was at the sex island.  Tisk, tisk.  LMAO!

And remember this, Anthony Weiner is 100% innocent - those damn republicans manipulated everyone into thinking he was guilty.  And Bill Clinton actually " did not have sex with that woman".  First time I heard that was from Bill O'Reilly- Had no idea at the time that I was being manipulated.

52 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And remember this, Anthony Weiner is 100% innocent - those damn republicans manipulated everyone into thinking he was guilty.  And Bill Clinton actually " did not have sex with that woman".  First time I heard that was from Bill O'Reilly- Had no idea at the time that I was being manipulated.

And you blame liberals for bringing up the past...LOL.  Trump!  Playa' Playa'.  

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Find a quote from me where I said anything about liberals bringing up the past.  That statement has less credibility than the " Michael Brown alternative report" did.

What happened when Michael Brown met Officer Darren Wilson

updated 5:22 PM ET, Tue Nov 11, 2014

By Rachel Clarke and Christopher Lett, CNN

Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager, was shot dead on August 9 by Darren Wilson, a white police officer. Some witnesses say the teenager assaulted the officer at the outset and tried to grab his gun; other witnesses say Wilson was the aggressor. All accounts agree that Brown ran and then turned back ... but to attack or surrender? Below is a timeline from both perspectives on what may have happened that afternoon.

3 minutes ago, Remmus said:

What happened when Michael Brown met Officer Darren Wilson

updated 5:22 PM ET, Tue Nov 11, 2014

By Rachel Clarke and Christopher Lett, CNN

Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager, was shot dead on August 9 by Darren Wilson, a white police officer. Some witnesses say the teenager assaulted the officer at the outset and tried to grab his gun; other witnesses say Wilson was the aggressor. All accounts agree that Brown ran and then turned back ... but to attack or surrender? Below is a timeline from both perspectives on what may have happened that afternoon.

ECO...no doubt.

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

No doubt you will go the distance because you are armed with the truth and complete enlightenment thus rendering the rest of us servile minions impotent.  How foolish of the common folk to believe that their opinion just might be as valid and credible as yours.  Our nescience abounds.

I never claimed to have all the truth.  I'm learning from this forum and have adjusted some of my views as result. 

7 minutes ago, Remmus said:

I never claimed to have all the truth.  I'm learning from this forum and have adjusted some of my views as result. 

How did that happen?  I am confident you are not considering the input of those of lesser intellect who do not even realize they are incapable of independent thought and serve at the pleasure of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

I'll say this. "IF Trump had been on the Lolita, I would be the first of many to call for his head. The left know Bill and Hillary were on it but couldn't care less. To me, that is sickening. How can anyone turn a blind eye to that?

If it were just Trump alone (or with anyone from the opposition) they would have made this a national headline.  The fact that Bill was there too ...yet another sex scandal ...AND his wife was running for President, they had just as much incentive to keep this quiet as did the Republicans.