New Years Resolutions for Progressives

Hagar

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Translation for Remmus- If you ask a question and expect a response, you should conduct yourself in a similar manner.

Conservatives admittedly have an advantage here, we will proudly support our positions, liberals go out of their way to conceal who they really are, such as claiming to be a centrist.

20 hours ago, Remmus said:

WHAT?  Dude ...come on buddy.  This "lie" was based on the intelligence of the moment.  Benghazi was not the holocaust.  This one goes up there with using a personal server.  It was stupid and questionable but not same as lying about weapons of mass destruction to start a war.  Oh nooooo, I said it!  I better run.

Is that why, some time later, when the bodies arrived in the U.S. that Mrs. Clinton "assured" the bereaved parents that they were going to catch that guy who made the video?

20 hours ago, Remmus said:

WHAT?  Dude ...come on buddy.  This "lie" was based on the intelligence of the moment.  Benghazi was not the holocaust.  This one goes up there with using a personal server.  It was stupid and questionable but not same as lying about weapons of mass destruction to start a war.  Oh nooooo, I said it!  I better run.

Who did that?

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

Yep, you could show where many other Democrats voted the same, based on evidence provided by several country's intelligence.

The old lie argument is as uninformed an argument as the Republicans caused the housing bubble crash.

And we're the ones accused of regurgitating talking points...lol.

46 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Conservatives admittedly have an advantage here, we will proudly support our positions, liberals go out of their way to conceal who they really are, such as claiming to be a centrist.

If I was a full on Liberal, I'd tell you flat out.  It's really nothing to be ashamed of ..even if conservatives turned it into a dirty word.  Call me liberal all day...really doesn't matter.  I have my beliefs and you have yours.

At the end of the day we're all getting played.  We're being pitted against each other.  A unified people is the worst thing that can happen to the ruling class of our country.

2 minutes ago, Remmus said:

If I was a full on Liberal, I'd tell you flat out.  It's really nothing to be ashamed of ..even if conservatives turned it into a dirty word.  Call me liberal all day...really doesn't matter.  I have my beliefs and you have yours.

At the end of the day we're all getting played.  We're being pitted against each other.  A unified people is the worst thing that can happen to the ruling class of our country.

I'm not being played...speak for yourself.

And yes the dems hide their positions...just look at any questionnaire about these "social issues" they care so much about...abortion, welfare, same sex marriage.  The Republican candidate will state their position but the democrat many times chooses not to participate...at least here in Texas.

Those that are being played are the perennial gov dependents that are made to believe they have to vote for democrats to continue their lifestyle, when a job would be much better.

Many are played and actually believe folks like Hillary Clinton cares about them. 

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And yes the dems hide their positions...just look at any questionnaire about these "social issues" they care so much about...abortion, welfare, same sex marriage.  The Republican candidate will state their position but the democrat many times chooses not to participate...at least here in Texas.

Those that are being played are the perennial gov dependents that are made to believe they have to vote for democrats to continue their lifestyle, when a job would be much better.

Many are played and actually believe folks like Hillary Clinton cares about them. 

Sort of like voting "present" 130 times in Illinois?

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You personally may be wide awake but I will not believe the broad spectrum of right-wingers aren't getting played by their leadership.  Those guys bought and sold the people for years...hence TRUMP.

Yes, the Dems dangle fruit to the some in their base as well.  Trump as some great points about the inner city especially.

If you only believe the liberals/democrats are getting manipulated, I think you're lying to yourself.

Yeah, here in Texas I'd agree that Democrats play games to try to win any seat they can.  We also have Republicans posing as democrats to win in the cities.