*Post Cleveland Tourney Scores Here*

Guest bronx4life

i was watching some of the splendora willis game, and splendora got some solid hits. what i think would have kept  the game closer is if willis wouldn't have had so many missed foul balls. they had 2 while i was leaving. No offense to them they are a good ball club to. it just wasnt there night or should i say day. :)

hj 8 - tarkington 7. tarkington tied it up in the top of the 7th and then a kid from hj doubles in a kid from first to win in the bottom. hj should have no problem w/ concordia. from what i have seen the past two days hj and tarkington are the best teams in the tourny

I thought Hj sucked? i meen cus everyone in Texas was talking about how bad HJ is gunna be this year! 

First of all, most people in Texas have never heard of HJ.  And if they have it isnt because of their baseball team.  Secondly, quit worrying about what everyone else says on a message board.  Just play.

HJ wins the Cleveland Tourney with a 19-4 win over Concorda Lutheran. Congrats Hawks.

this was not a very good game... i think that Concorda had probly close to 20 errors... it was like 18 or 19 to 0 in the 2nd and then some concorda kid smashed one out... then they scored like 3 in the last inning... but other than that not very good on their part...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder