6A # 1. S.A. Wagner vs 4A #2 Silsbee

TopDawG52

31 minutes ago, ST413 said:

From our schedule on max preps it looks like we may be playing a foe from years ago in Waxahachie.  I am remembering Waxahachie but was that BBall or football?

Silsbee has never played Waxahachie in football. Played them once in basketball. 1976 state semifinal. Lost 50-47.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Thanks. I like the fact they are not playing first game and really rather not play them at all till SA.

I agree with you on that one I don't really wanna play them either. I think it's a lose lose situation if you beat them kids can get satisfied and set you up for failure later

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee has never played Waxahachie in football. Played them once in basketball. 1976 state semifinal. Lost 50-47.

I thought it was BBall in Austin dang I was only 6 yrs old was thinking it was the trip in the early 80s but then remembered that was Borger. So I was thinking maybe I was remembering a football matchup.

4 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I thought it was BBall in Austin dang I was only 6 yrs old was thinking it was the trip in the early 80s but then remembered that was Borger. So I was thinking maybe I was remembering a football matchup.

Silsbee lost to Borger in '83 state semifinal. Borger then lost to Waxahachie in finals.

Just found the Coca-Cola Classic bracket. The Tigers do start with Waxahachie at 1:30 that Wednesday and will face Frisco Liberty or Dallas Pinksto later that day.  Also In The Tigers 8 team bracket group to get to the semis is South Oak Cliff, North Dallas, Wilmer Hutchins and Australia Blackburn.  The Tigers could potentially meet Lincoln in either the Championship or consolation semis.

The bracket can be found here:

This is the hidden content, please

9 hours ago, ST413 said:

Just found the Coca-Cola Classic bracket. The Tigers do start with Waxahachie at 1:30 that Wednesday and will face Frisco Liberty or Dallas Pinksto later that day.  Also In The Tigers 8 team bracket group to get to the semis is South Oak Cliff, North Dallas, Wilmer Hutchins and Australia Blackburn.  The Tigers could potentially meet Lincoln in either the Championship or consolation semis.

The bracket can be found here:

This is the hidden content, please

The way I read the bracket, Silsbee would see Lincoln in championship semis or consolation semis.

It's a 3 game guarantee.