Obama's Legacy!

Reagan

47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are so stupid. Geez, shut up!!!!!

I am a lot of things, stupid ain't one of of them. You still haven't answered the question.

Find someone to shut me up. I am exercising my first amendment right of freedom of speech. I shall not be silenced, even at the risk of being called stupid by the lesser educated or the thieves of the underprivileged.

I can spell Hillary.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Isn't she from the party of tolerance, civility, and mutual respect for ALL folks?  That's what the President says.

I am not afforded any it seems. I have thick enough skin to take her abuse. In fact, it just reinforces the fact that she has nothing. Has she answered your Obama's greatness question yet? You and I both have asked it way more than once. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I am not afforded any it seems. I have thick enough skin to take her abuse. In fact, it just reinforces the fact that she has nothing. Has she answered your Obama's greatness question yet? You and I both have asked it way more than once. 

You are right. I apologize. I currently have an upper respiratory and sinus infection. I feel sick as a dog and I am grumpy.  i apologize for every mean thing I have said to you. I bet you are a great guy.

29 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are right. I apologize. I currently have an upper respiratory and sinus infection. I feel sick as a dog and I am grumpy.  i apologize for every mean thing I have said to you. I bet you are a great guy.

I'm the best. Ask anyone who knows me. You just don't like people who disagree with you. It's a common problem for the left.

15 hours ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl- Beyond the passage of the Afforable Health Care Act ( which a majority view as a huge failure, hence the presidential vote) can you provide us with several other meaningful accomplishments of Mr. Obama's Presidency?

Why won't president Grab um get rid of the affordable care act on day one as promised to the american people? Doesn't matter that people just signed up for insurance, going by what grab um promised.

34 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Why won't president Grab um get rid of the affordable care act on day one as promised to the american people? Doesn't matter that people just signed up for insurance, going by what grab um promised.

Because he has to work with Congress to repeal it. Read a little bit some time. Ooops, I forgot. Clap.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

I guess we should call Obama "show 'em"? It's what I saw in the video on the jet. Didn't you see it?