Trump settles out of court

Big girl

Probably more than 95% of cases (both criminal and civil) settle out of court. 

It is many times in civil court to settle than it is to fight it. It is a business decision. If it costs and additional $5 million to win and prove you are not responsible or $1 million to settle, businesses will almost always take the cost effective ends by offering the settlement. 

It is called deep pockets. You sue someone with a lot of money for the hopes that any defense will be so expensive as to make an offer likely without having to prove your case. 

10 hours ago, baddog said:

Michael Jackson settled out of court for sexual assault on little boys on several occasions. Does that bother you Big Girl?

Crickets.....chirp, chirp, chirp.....

. I agree, people settle out court. It doesn't mean they are guilty, but he is paying penalties for violating state education laws.

31 minutes ago, Big girl said:

. I agree, people settle out court. It doesn't mean they are guilty, but he is paying penalties for violating state education laws.

Of course not. I always pay through the nose when I am innocent. Funny how that works. Violating education laws is much worse than fondling little boys. Thanks for enlightening me.

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Grab um said that he wouldn't settle out of court. Another broken promise. January 20th hasn't even got hre yet and the future administration is filled with broken promises and lies. get your popcorn ready and let the 4 yr ride begin.

Do you realize how foolish you make yourself out to be? Truthfully, a 10 year old kid could say what you are saying. We finally got some kahunas back in the WH. Why don't you grow a pair also?

10 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Grab um said that he wouldn't settle out of court. Another broken promise. January 20th hasn't even got hre yet and the future administration is filled with broken promises and lies. get your popcorn ready and let the 4 yr ride begin.

I care about few promises. I care about the Second Amendment, about conservative or constitutional judges and prosecutors being appointed to the federal courts and attorneys and a couple of other issues.

Trump was not my choice by several people. Out of 17 people running for the Republican primary he was near the bottom. 

When it came time for the general election I did not vote for Trump because he was going to build a wall, because he was going to prosecute Hillary or some of the other stuff that he was spouting because he thought it sounded cool. In short, I did not vote for Trump because he would keep all of his promises, I did so because I was afraid that Hillary would keep hers. 

If Trump says he will sign an assault weapon ban and other major gun restrictions or if he appoints clones of Sonia Sotomayor or Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the SCOTUS, I will be very disappointed. Even then there will be no loss as Hillary would be guaranteed to do exactly that. A Hillary vote is a guarantee of horrible legislature and at worst, Trump is a roll of the dice with loaded dice in conservative's favor.  

All of these real estate investment courses are a scam.  Every person on those "Flip this House" shows now does these because they can make more money from idiots than they can from real estate.  I still hear ads on the radio they Than Merrill and Armando Montallango are having courses in Beaumont.  News flash- They won't be there!  They will send their salesman in to get you excited then invite you to further courses and drain your bank account.  All of those gurus are the same and the all get sued.  Some people that actually take their advice and are willing to work can make some money.  They lazy people that thing they will get rich quick sue.  

Those Milenial snowflakes with safe spaces and ethnic & women's studies degrees, should sue the university's they attended for robbing them and giving them a piece of paper, knowing they will never be able to get a job with that crap degree. 

14 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I care about few promises. I care about the Second Amendment, about conservative or constitutional judges and prosecutors being appointed to the federal courts and attorneys and a couple of other issues.

Trump was not my choice by several people. Out of 17 people running for the Republican primary he was near the bottom. 

When it came time for the general election I did not vote for Trump because he was going to build a wall, because he was going to prosecute Hillary or some of the other stuff that he was spouting because he thought it sounded cool. In short, I did not vote for Trump because he would keep all of his promises, I did so because I was afraid that Hillary would keep hers. 

If Trump says he will sign an assault weapon ban and other major gun restrictions or if he appoints clones of Sonia Sotomayor or Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the SCOTUS, I will be very disappointed. Even then there will be no loss as Hillary would be guaranteed to do exactly that. A Hillary vote is a guarantee of horrible legislature and at worst, Trump is a roll of the dice with loaded dice in conservative's favor.  

With Trump you will probably get your supreme court choice. The second amendment bs was just propaganda put out there by lying right wing media. Hillary wouldn't have had the power to take away guns. The so called good guys will always have guns and so will the bad ones. There have been many gun murders in Texas. Haven't heard of a good guy with a gun preventing hardly any of them.

11 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

With Trump you will probably get your supreme court choice. The second amendment bs was just propaganda put out there by lying right wing media. Hillary wouldn't have had the power to take away guns. The so called good guys will always have guns and so will the bad ones. There have been many gun murders in Texas. Haven't heard of a good guy with a gun preventing hardly any of them.

lol...your posts are normally ignorant of facts but this one is loaded.

You obviously are quoting dem talking points on the issues in bold, very little research would actually show you the truth, try it.